General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

ESPN America are showing a live hot dog eating contest at 5pm, not even kidding

its a must watch, only in America would that be known as a sport

On a similar note - there's new Man vs Food episodes starting tonight. :(

Guest alex

Apparently bananas are clones of mutated wild bananas that grew in the wild some 10,000 years ago. You learn something new every day.

Guest alex
So modern day bananas are a current version of old bananas? :lol:

They're sterile plants though, so you have to take a cutting. I.e. they can't reproduce. So that's distinct from virtually all other cultivated plants. You fucking spazz.

Guest alex
:lol: I feel flatter than Dimmock's chebs after that mauling, Titchmarsh.

Why doesn't she wear a bra btw? They're like Spaniel's ears.

Apparently bananas are clones of mutated wild bananas that grew in the wild some 10,000 years ago. You learn something new every day.

Classic Creationist faux pas it to point out how "perfect" bananas are for humans so proving design - not realising they are "designed" by humans as are all cultivated crops.

One of my mates has got a phobia of bananas.

Smacked this lad before who thought it would be funny to chase after him with one. :lol:

One of my mates has got a phobia of bananas.

Smacked this lad before who thought it would be funny to chase after him with one. :lol:

I would probably do the same if you chased me with a bottle of tomato sauce.

Classic Creationist faux pas it to point out how "perfect" bananas are for humans so proving design - not realising they are "designed" by humans as are all cultivated crops.

My current favourite--and there is a vid on Youtube of Bill O'Reilly saying this--goes something like:

"Ok, so maybe God didn't create the earth. Well who created the moon then?"

:lol: I feel flatter than Dimmock's chebs after that mauling, Titchmarsh.

Is that woman still not wearing a bra ffs?!

:D I feel flatter than Dimmock's chebs after that mauling, Titchmarsh.

I thought she was as rough as a butcher's dog and that was back in her Groundforce heyday. Presumably she looks like a butcher's dog these days. I think some people found her sexy 'cos she fitted their fantasy about strumping a country wench in the potting shed.

:D I feel flatter than Dimmock's chebs after that mauling, Titchmarsh.

I thought she was as rough as a butcher's dog and that was back in her Groundforce heyday. Presumably she looks like a butcher's dog these days. I think some people found her sexy 'cos she fitted their fantasy about strumping a country wench in the potting shed.

Yeah maybe. I just remember thinking 'I wish she'd tie that bloody hair up' I have long hair but it has to be tied up if I'm working.

Just handed my notice in - only the second time I've done it and the first time for 15 years (I had a spell as a contractor in the middle) and it is a slightly unpleasanty thing to do - no matter how glad you are you're leaving.

There is nothing remotely unpleasant about handing your notice in.

I'm obviously far too nice for my own good then (which tbh I've always suspected).

Just had a bottle of that Mountain Dew Energy, believing it'd be the same as the mountain dew I used to get at Wet n Wild.

Fucking hell, I think it's made with the teardrops of the children of Chernobyl. Absolutely vile.