General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

007hkz.jpg

Is that modelled on the BBC's Glastonbury set?

We had a great night light for Charlotte that was a red and white toadstool, would be perfect for in there for the evenings.

Picture instead the warm flickering glow shining down from the patio heater, the soft white glow shining up from the lap top and sandwiched in between a forty something pickled taxi driver typing away whilst chortling to I will survive..... :o

you have 13 min / 9% battery remaining
:crylaughin:

Pacemaker battery??

BOO!!!!! :o:gettin:

Just thought I'd share.

This is my little piece of England which I am very proud of. Around about March there was virtually nothing growing in this Garden and now it is like a little Jungle.

The little blue chair under the patio heater is where I escape the world (you young'uns will understand when you've been married a while), enjoy the odd sherbert and annoy every fucker with you tube.

Currently enjoying a lovely little dark German wheat beer and the Kebab (I know) is on order.

Happy Days.

006ojb.jpg

007hkz.jpg

008bd.jpg

004nbr.jpg

Looks like Pee-Wee's playhouse

Against my better judgement I actually love it. I think it's all the girly frills (lanterns, windmills etc) despite the fact I don't do girly frills.

I'm confusing myself now.. :o

Against my better judgement I actually love it. I think it's all the girly frills (lanterns, windmills etc) despite the fact I don't do girly frills.

I'm confusing myself now.. :o

Me neither.....I think.... :crylaughin:

You just do ask you're told pet :gettin:

Two egyptian men turn me from buying a scratch card tonight because i look under 16, ballbags. Think they can come into my country and demand me for ID for a fucking scratchcard?! What made it worse is they told me to give the money to my friend beside me to buy it :o

Two egyptian men turn me from buying a scratch card tonight because i look under 16, ballbags. Think they can come into my country and demand me for ID for a fucking scratchcard?! What made it worse is they told me to give the money to my friend beside me to buy it :o

:gettin:

Yes, they clearly can.

Is it your birthday soon? I forget.…

Yes they can, why would they lose their licence/face prosecution for a whingey little shit