General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

A local restaurant

they have the same 'restaurant' locally all over the world ;)

Them be biiiiiiiig golden archie restaurants! Hell yeah!

A local restaurant

they have the same 'restaurant' locally all over the world ;)

Them be biiiiiiiig golden archie restaurants! Hell yeah!

McDowell's? :lol:

mcdowells.png

Popped into Asda with Rachel, my eldest who's nearly nine, for a few bits and bobs including a bottle of vodka. Went to an empty aisle where I got served by a young lass. As the lass was scanning the bottle I turned round to Rachel and said, "now are you sure this is the vodka you want?" The lass's face was a picture before she 'got it'. ;)

Popped into Asda with Rachel, my eldest who's nearly nine, for a few bits and bobs including a bottle of vodka. Went to an empty aisle where I got served by a young lass. As the lass was scanning the bottle I turned round to Rachel and said, "now are you sure this is the vodka you want?" The lass's face was a picture before she 'got it'. ;)

A better cashier would have remarked, aye, thats the one she usually gets. :lol:

Popped into Asda with Rachel, my eldest who's nearly nine, for a few bits and bobs including a bottle of vodka. Went to an empty aisle where I got served by a young lass. As the lass was scanning the bottle I turned round to Rachel and said, "now are you sure this is the vodka you want?" The lass's face was a picture before she 'got it'. :lol:

A better cashier would have remarked, aye, thats the one she usually gets. <_<

She was too busy smiling at me as we eyed each other up. ;)

Popped into Asda with Rachel, my eldest who's nearly nine, for a few bits and bobs including a bottle of vodka. Went to an empty aisle where I got served by a young lass. As the lass was scanning the bottle I turned round to Rachel and said, "now are you sure this is the vodka you want?" The lass's face was a picture before she 'got it'. :lol:

A better cashier would have remarked, aye, thats the one she usually gets. <_<

She was too busy smiling at me as we eyed each other up. ;)

The assistant in Sainsburys, East Boldon asked me for ID last night when I bought a four pack. Totally threw me until she started laughing......Bitch.

I know Stevie's got a thing about chippies and how they compare, well I was passing a new one in Wallsend on Station Road and got a small chips and gravy for £1.20. The place was nicely done out and they were the best chips I've had for a long time. That'll be my chippy from now on. Think it was called Frydays?

As an aside, it's a nice day and for the amount of people around, I've got to say the sheer lack of decent looking females around was a disgrace. There was a load of Harry Bamps around.

Just thought I'd share.

This is my little piece of England which I am very proud of. Around about March there was virtually nothing growing in this Garden and now it is like a little Jungle.

The little blue chair under the patio heater is where I escape the world (you young'uns will understand when you've been married a while), enjoy the odd sherbert and annoy every fucker with you tube.

Currently enjoying a lovely little dark German wheat beer and the Kebab (I know) is on order.

Happy Days.

006ojb.jpg

007hkz.jpg

008bd.jpg

004nbr.jpg

its good to 'contextualise' like .

gardens are great .

whats the crack with all the whistles n bells youve got about the place ?

its like noel edmonds has been through and snagged his jumper ?

Edit - are they to protect your brasicas ?

Edited by LoveTheBobby

its good to 'contextualise' like .

gardens are great .

whats the crack with all the whistles n bells youve got about the place ?

its like noel edmonds has been through and snagged his jumper ?

Edit - are they to protect your brasicas ?

?????

If you mean the balls, I put them on top of the canes to avoid popping an eye out. Im also concious that I sit out here with the kids as well so have a few kid friendly ornaments and scarecrows out here to brighten the place up.