General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Blood everywhere. Blood on the street, blood in the yard. Blood on my shoes, blood on my legs.

:(

Took the dog for a walk, she chases a rabbit or some such small creature and in the midst of it catches her ear on a thorn/branch slicing a wonderful little cut in it and she was bleeding like mad till we got her sorted out! All cleaned up and bandaged now but I've never seen anything like it, I looked like a serial killer.

The idiot in question...

tess1k.jpg

In the garden, on the swing bench, under the patio heater, can of Kronie, curry on order, shorts and flip flops, chillin!

Happy Days.

put some clothes on, sea level is set to rise don't cha know!

It was sunny and bright when I went out earlier.... to another funeral ;):( But now its dark and stormy looking here. I intend to watch lots Leps later and have several glasses of Rose to cheer myself up!

In the garden, on the swing bench, under the patio heater, can of Kronie, curry on order, shorts and flip flops, chillin!

Happy Days.

put some clothes on, sea level is set to rise don't cha know!

Loving global warming here in the North east. More the merrier.

Happy Days.

put some clothes on, Ahab is off the coast of South Shields!

:(

Happy Days.

put some clothes on, Ahab is off the coast of South Shields!

;)

:D:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: ..... :(

It was sunny and bright when I went out earlier.... to another funeral ;):( But now its dark and stormy looking here. I intend to watch lots Leps later and have several glasses of Rose to cheer myself up!

Aye, I was at an old uncles Funeral today. Good old age and a full life so not too bad.

An injured ear will also bleed heavily because the skin over the ear is so thin.

It's like Vietnam here. She keeps pulling the bandage off the silly bint!

Anyone had a Fish Pedicure? ;) I have been roped in by some friends to have this treatment, you put your feet in a bath and the fish nibble at your feet :( It does seem weird!

"Garra Rufa fish originate from natural hot springs in Turkey.These are toothless members of the carp family.

Garra Rufa fish have suction cup mouths that gently lift dry skin away without damaging the healthy new skin underneath-revealing soft,supple skin.

The spa is believed to help with conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.It is good for the prevention of cracked heels ,calluses, corns and athletes foot. It stimulates acupuncture points helping regulate the nervous system, improves circulation and generally relax the body and release fatigue! The fish produce a natural enzyme in their saliva called diathanol,this helps heal the skin.

The spa treatment is not meant as a cure but as a temporary alleviation of symptoms although some users have experienced complete cure after repeated treatments'

Aye I've been as well. Didn't think I'd like it because I have really ticklish feet and hate them being touched. It was a bit weird at first but quite nice after a bit. I didn't like it when they went between my toes though, that was creepy. I only went for 15 minutes, I'd go back again though. My feet felt really nice and soft afterwards and they tingled for a few hours too. :(

If I cut dairy products from my diet, what other foods provide a good source of calcium?

Salmon, sardines. Nuts and Seeds. Brocoli, kale. Figs. Beans. Probably loads of other stuff too that I cant think of!!

I'm sure there's been something said - detrimentally - about this foot and fish lark. I wish I could remember what it was!

Hmmm, I don't want to give you a bum steer, T/R & Jill, but I'm sure something came out about it.

I'm probably talking bollocks - as per - so carry on.

Oh, if either want your toes sucked :(;):D