General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You started a whole thread when you sprained your wrist, you scrawny ginger cock-gobbling cunt.

:icon_lol:

My mutha learned to drive when she was about 60. Oh dear. When still on her prov, the old fella took her up to Morpeth (no euphamism) for a run. All went well until they got back home; old doll drove into the wall at the side of the house, righting off both the car and the wall :rolleyes::icon_lol::D :D :D :D :D :D :D

She did eventually pass, but became one of these old biddies who over-revs the engine just before moving off e.g. at lights, roundabouts, junctions etc. You all know what I mean.

No I can't forget this evenin'

Or your face as you were leaving

But I guess that's just the way

The story goes

You always smile

But in your eyes

Your sorrow shows

Yes it shows

I can't live

If livin' is without you..........

Didn't want to start a new topic for this but how do I get a picture under my name on the left?

<<----

Welcome to the board!

Click My Controls which is on the right just under the Toontastic banner

click edit avatar settings on the left hand menu

Enter with a URL for your chosen curtains or upload them from your pc.

:lol:

Mate is working in Newmarket at the minute for a few weeks, he's been to Bury St Edmunds on the drink tonight, he's clearly pissed texting me it's one of the greatest places he's ever been on the drink? He's taking the piss? I couldn't even point to it's exact location on a map.

Mate is working in Newmarket at the minute for a few weeks, he's been to Bury St Edmunds on the drink tonight, he's clearly pissed texting me it's one of the greatest places he's ever been on the drink? He's taking the piss? I couldn't even point to it's exact location on a map.

Driven through it - looked like just a typical English market town - nowt special.

Did however have a night in Newmarket after Ipswich years ago which was indeed excellent.

Just been to pick Mohammedy up again from Sunderlands training ground and take him the 1/4 mil home. Find it strange that none of his team mates would run him home.

Quite a few mackem footballers came out today but as I dont really follow other teams as such I couldnt really say who they were.

This mohammedy lad though, like a racing snake. Was going to start whispering in his shell like about a possible summer switch to replace Enrique, but couldnt remember if he was left back or left wing.

Seems a canny lad though (apart ofcourse from the dreadful footballer dress sense....Jeans with bright thick orange stitching ffs. :(

Just been to pick Mohammedy up again from Sunderlands training ground and take him the 1/4 mil home. Find it strange that none of his team mates would run him home.

Quite a few mackem footballers came out today but as I dont really follow other teams as such I couldnt really say who they were.

This mohammedy lad though, like a racing snake. Was going to start whispering in his shell like about a possible summer switch to replace Enrique, but couldnt remember if he was left back or left wing.

Seems a canny lad though (apart ofcourse from the dreadful footballer dress sense....Jeans with bright thick orange stitching ffs. :(

You can't expect him to be Gok Wan given his background. The standard atire over there is a fake AC Milan top and bermuda shorts.

I think he's a canny player, I'm not against signing Egyptians, they've got some canny players.

Anyone else heard that Giggs has been shagging that Imogen from Big Brother?

that gagging order supposedly

Got it from a reliable source it's Robbie Keane, and not only has he got an injunction, but so does his wife who was getting off with Kris Commons when he was on loan at celtic.

Thought it was Gerrards whore who was shagging Krist Commons