General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Good day today.

Got in from the mean streets 3'ish AM. Little Chap woke me up at 7 AM.

Chester le street car boot sale for a mosey. :D

Clays garden centre, washington for the best fry up in the North East.

Back home to plant a few plants, transplant a few seedlings and sow a few seeds. :icon_lol:

Lovely meander down to the local, via the duck pond, the goats, the chickens and the horseys.

Several sherberts and a stroll through the park home.

Currently absorbing one more sherbert under the patio heater.

Seriously happy days. :D

The joy of loving in South Tyneside.

You just get to bump into so many mackems (who you know) and can just give them that knowing smile / look / smirk.

Heaven. :icon_lol:

There's no fucking joy about it like.

When you look in your pocket and you're expecting £60 to be there and there's 7 it's never the best of feelings imo.

Do you have the accompanying hangover and kebab breath?

Aye. Can't grumble though had a lush 3 or 4 days in every way, not least money. You still looking for a change in career?

My little lads christening a week today. Hope the weathers this good.

If only we could skip the church bit.

So why are you getting him Christened then?

Pleb.

Of all the glorious put downs at your disposal, you had to come up with that one. :icon_lol:

You just get to bump into so many mackems (who you know) and can just give them that knowing smile / look / smirk.

Gods Country TBF. Has everything. :D

Heaven. :D

:icon_lol:

It's got Asda Boldon, Catherine Cookson's hoose, Sleepers (a good pub granted), and lots of teenage mams.

It's got Asda Boldon, Catherine Cookson's hoose, Sleepers (a good pub granted), and lots of teenage mams.

Lets not forget a permanent fair!!!!! We dont have to rely on annual Gypos.

Lets not forget a permanent fair!!!!! We dont have to rely on annual Gypos.

Nar yeez have permanent Gypos instead, while we have the largest annual fair in the world.

Mr Fist if that pubs 5 mins through the hooses from the Metro I've been in there like. Watched England v Holland in there when we won 4-1.

I didn't just mean the pub Stevie. The whole estate is pwopa nawty :icon_lol:

Its nee worse than Scochee to be fair. I've heard a place called "the Nook" is the worst on the mackem side of the water like.

I used to be "friendly" with a lass from Brockley Whins many moons ago, I'm talking late 1980s. It was dog rough then, used to scare the cack out of me walking through it.

From the way you said friendly i would suggest you were sticking it to that girl!

Its nee worse than Scochee to be fair. I've heard a place called "the Nook" is the worst on the mackem side of the water like.

From my experience (a whole two years of living in South Shields), it's actually alright. Quite a lot of shops and had a canny bit of re-generation.

Her indoors (who's South Shields born and bread and till she dies) said it used to be rough as fuck.

Biddick Hall on the other hand, fucking hell.

It doesn't like. The sooner I can persuade her to move the better.

From my experience (a whole two years of living in South Shields), it's actually alright. Quite a lot of shops and had a canny bit of re-generation.

Her indoors (who's South Shields born and bread and till she dies) said it used to be rough as fuck.

Biddick Hall on the other hand, fucking hell.

Mrs. Fist works in Albania. She reckons the worst bit is Southwick, but says that Hendon, part of her patch, is akin to Helmand Province too.

I must admit my knowledge of S. Shields is limited to my time abusing one of it's residents as mentioned above.