General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

All been said before? I don't know, the revelation that Gemmill was taking anti-depressants for his gonads was pretty original comedy.

:lol: Back at the docs next week to get a higher dose. The young female doctor who was forever wanting to get them out and have a play has left for another surgery, so it's strictly business with the new Indian fella.

;) Yay go for the 20mg a night like me!! :rolleyes:

What you say brings to mind something a patient said to one of the staff the other day....he was being assisted to have his bath, to be honest he could manage to wash himself ok, but being rather lazy and not one to miss a golden opportunity called out...'Can you wash my balls please!!! It was shouted so loudly that visitors down the corridor heard him :mellow:

Just washed? Gemmill has his in weekly psychotherapy sessions. The good news is that the drugs are keeping him chipper, he's called one Karl and the other Sigmund.

:unsure: Shame!

Well thats me off to bed for the day...night night from deepest darkest Devon :huh:

I had to endure Radio 1 at work today. I heard a cover of Common People on Fearne Cotton's show but have no idea who it was. It was OK, but nowhere near Pulp's original.

And who sings that song that goes on about 'there will be trouble when the kids' come out'. It's a sort of mix of Personal Jesus and Feel Good Inc.?

I had to endure Radio 1 at work today. I heard a cover of Common People on Fearne Cotton's show but have no idea who it was. It was OK, but nowhere near Pulp's original.

I think it was My Chemical Romance.

Cant believe you shagged a bird from Chatham Stevie. If you'd been there you'd know not to...

The place mings let alone the people.

I had the great misfortune to live in Chatham for a few months in the late 80's. What an unmitigated shithole, scruffy soulless and overdeveloped. Absolutely nothing to recommend it, nowhere to go and nothing to do. The people I met looked down their noses at areas, God knows why. It was without doubt the worst time of my life and I got out of there as fast as I could. The "Medway towns" - Chatham, Gravesend, Gillingham - in fact were all total shitholes. North West Kent was just one big stinking shit filled toilet, dunno if it's improved these days. I was pissed nearly every week night, blind drunk Friday nights down the local, and away to London all weekend.

* Shudders at the memory *

To be fair Rochester is quite nice but it's basically just a high street and a small cathedral with a dual carriageway running alongside it.

My impression is that Kent is still a fucking awful county. There were some nice bits when I was there but generally it's full of career criminals like Kenneth Noye, other dodgy fuckers, illegal immigrants and stockbrokers called Nigel. And then there's that bloody awful motorway (M2?) that's always full of stationary trucks and Dover which is also a shithole. If you cut it off and sunk it in the Channel you'd probably improve Southern England at a stroke.

Disgrace I've been banned from the secret forum, 16000 posts, toon fan, stuck for all of you, would meet any of yous, sure you're all good lads, and I'm off the secret forum. Joke that like. I feel like fuckin Henry Hill.

Disgrace I've been banned from the secret forum, 16000 posts, toon fan, stuck for all of you, would meet any of yous, sure you're all good lads, and I'm off the secret forum. Joke that like. I feel like fuckin Henry Hill.

McFaul is not amused!

McFAUL_Willie_19870912_SF_L.jpg

:lol:

;)

McFaul is not amused!

McFAUL_Willie_19870912_SF_L.jpg

:mellow:

:unsure:

Ye naa whats funny about that pic :lol: That's a 45 year old Irishman in 1987, and there's a pic in one of the threads of an 18 year old Irishman from Derry with the same hair cut as Willie did then ;) pmsl :huh: he does as well, if someone can find the pic you'll see.