General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Aye she was controlled.

it's funny cause the people who do it think they're republican, yet tomorrow morning they will be picking up their benefits from british government :nufc:

Aye she was controlled.

it's funny cause the people who do it think they're republican, yet tomorrow morning they will be picking up their benefits from british government :nufc:

I don't think there's anything funny about it at all. The PIRA showing their muscle again. You're a fuckwit at times. This new company I've joined one of the blokes works in the security industry, recruiting people for it, and with the terrorist threat being greater than ever, there's an industry for people in anti-terrorism it's not just govt people. He went to this course the other week when I was in London, given by someone who works for one of the security agencies, and he was told the greatest threat at the moment isn't from muslim fundamentalists, or Al Quaeda, the govt are scared shitless by the PIRA. There's a lot of intelligence to suggest they're planning on major atrocities in England. So what the fuck you laughing at?

Would you laugh, if I went to London and was killed, or my sister and primary school kid nephews who live there in a PIRA bomb? Terrorism and scaring people is done by evil bastards, there's fuck all to fight for anyway now, the catholics won largely speaking, and people who think terrorism is funny and terrorists are funny are scum also.

I think you mis-understood me there, champ :nufc:

Are the PIRA not disbanded aswell? Tis the RIRA's doing.

Mr Fist thought the same as what I did, and to be fair you've taken the piss out of atrocities in the past, and had IRA leanings. I couldn't give a fuck about the past, but this is now, and these cunts are a threat to our safety, ah but you're alright in Derry where they're fucking from.

I think you mis-understood me there, champ :crylaughin:

Mr Fist thought the same as what I did, and to be fair you've taken the piss out of atrocities in the past, and had IRA leanings. I couldn't give a fuck about the past, but this is now, and these cunts are a threat to our safety, ah but you're alright in Derry where they're fucking from.

The place where all the bombs are going off? :nufc:

And yes you did get me wrong, i find it funny that these people claim to be all for a united ireland yet they go and claim british benefits and dole money.

I think you mis-understood me there, champ :crylaughin:

The place where all the bombs are going off? :nufc:

And yes you did get me wrong, i find it funny that these people claim to be all for a united ireland yet they go and claim british benefits and dole money.

Ok Kevin, I'll believe you.

Strange way of expressing that sentiment mind, your initial post :lol:

I think there's a definite acceptance in Scotland, Ireland and Wales to think that it's right to think that England and its' inhabitants are cunts. The way they say "The English" like we're fuckin some sort of evil force. I'd say in order the inbred Scots from places North of Stirling completely hate us in a way that borders on racist. My cousins son goes to school in Dunkeld and gets bullied cos his mammy is English. Honest to god that. Then the Welsh passionately hate us, which always baffles me, when you think their GDP would be like Chad without our support, what the fuck has Wales got? Fuck all. Disgusting booing of the national anthem yesterday. Then the Irish, well some like Kevin who are brought up to believe loyalists and English people are the same thing, then lastly Scots across the Central belt some of which hate us, but have a better understanding of us than most.

The fact is England is like any other country, some places has more cunts than others, but we shouldn't be living in fear of terrorists..

I do not think loyalists are the same as you english, i have english relatives, your folk are alright.

England's like 8 countries in one though, and people all have different characteristics. I put them in this bracket. Geordies people from Tyneside and Northumberland. Generic Northerners, from Yorkshire, the trampy NE, and the trampy bits of the NW. Scousers, people from Merseyside. Mancs, cheek chappies from Gtr Manchester. Generic Midlanders largely all the same - boring cunts. Southerners from outside of London, Peterborough down to the home counties and Brighton. Londonders themselves, and people from Hampshire across to the South West. That's how I'd group them and they all have different characteristics. I will say I might be being a bit harsh putting every cunt in the Midlands in with brummies, but still too non-descript to have a classification.

People from Hampshire shouldn't be lumped in with Bristol, who are in with the south west including your dorset and Cornwall lot. Going east there's just londoners and wannabe londoners as you say.

Edited by ChezGiven

I think there's a definite acceptance in Scotland, Ireland and Wales to think that it's right to think that England and its' inhabitants are cunts. The way they say "The English" like we're fuckin some sort of evil force. I'd say in order the inbred Scots from places North of Stirling completely hate us in a way that borders on racist. My cousins son goes to school in Dunkeld and gets bullied cos his mammy is English. Honest to god that. Then the Welsh passionately hate us, which always baffles me, when you think their GDP would be like Chad without our support, what the fuck has Wales got? Fuck all. Disgusting booing of the national anthem yesterday. Then the Irish, well some like Kevin who are brought up to believe loyalists and English people are the same thing, then lastly Scots across the Central belt some of which hate us, but have a better understanding of us than most.

The fact is England is like any other country, some places has more cunts than others, but we shouldn't be living in fear of terrorists..

Well that happened to me 30 years ago when we moved north of the border so its not a new thing tbh.

Thing is, most people who live outside of England but in the UK are pretty indifferent to the English but they know things like booing the national anthem (again, something that goes back decades in football) drives English folk to distraction, so they do it all the more. A lot of it is a wind up, but there are exceptions where idiots hate people theyve never met and know little of, but they're everywhere, in England too...

We're powerless to stop people wanting to harm us with terrorism if you ask me. We can't change our history in the present and someone is always going to use it to beat us over the head. The security services do a pretty brilliant job stopping the threats from various nutjobs, but it can't be perfect so some terrible things are always likely to happen on our streets in the name of someone's bullshit "cause".

Edited by PaddockLad

People from Hampshire shouldn't be lumped in with Bristol, who are in with the south west including your dorset and Cornwall lot. Going east there's just londoners and wannabe londoners as you say.

Apart from Portsmouth who are just generic southern charva's, Southampton across to Bournemouth, Weymouth and Bognor Regis are all just farmer types by the coast. I mean look at the state of Mick Channon's accent. However, I've never lived there, so my grouping isn't set in stone, largely speaking I think I'm right about the rest though.

Well that happened to me 30 years ago when we moved north of the border so its not a new thing tbh.

Thing is, most people who live outside of England but in the UK are pretty indifferent to the English but they know things like booing the national anthem (again, something that goes back decades in football) drives English folk to distraction, so they do it all the more. A lot of it is a wind up, but there are exceptions where idiots hate people theyve never met and know little of, but they're everywhere, in England too...

We're powerless to stop people wanting to harm us with terrorism if you ask me. We can't change our history in the present and someone is always going to use it to beat us over the head. The security services do a pretty brilliant job stopping the threats from various nutjobs, but it can't be perfect so some terrible things are always likely to happen on our streets in the name of someone's bullshit "cause".

Honestly mate and I've experienced this first hand, people from Perthshire up with the possible exception of Dundee, are vehemently and inherently anti-English, not for a wind up or anything else, they hate the English. I bet if you went in a pub in Aberdeen, Perth, Pitlochry, Braemar, Elgin, Dingwall or Peterhead tonight and analysed the words of every conversation, "English basturts" would be the most frequently used phrase. The thing is as well they're so fuckin insular up there it's unbelievable, and racism :nufc: I can only imagine what it must be like, being black and English in Aberdeen and places in the North of Scotland. I don't think it's all a wind up. The best jocks are from Glasgow and its surrounds, nearest thing you'll get to geordies the rest are insular haters of the English, well apart from Edinburgh where half the pop. is English. Lots of snobby cunts there.

Apart from Portsmouth who are just generic southern charva's, Southampton across to Bournemouth, Weymouth and Bognor Regis are all just farmer types by the coast. I mean look at the state of Mick Channon's accent. However, I've never lived there, so my grouping isn't set in stone, largely speaking I think I'm right about the rest though.

Well if you're goingnto get down to it, there are subtle differences anywhere. Got a few mates from Portsmouth and lived with a lad from university from Southampton. Nowt to differentiate themselves from the restof the south. There's fucking millions of charvas in Kent for example.

Bristol and south west are different people though, genetically and culturally. I base the genetic differentiation on that Oppenheimer book I must have mentioned on here about 10 times now. You should have a read of it. Google his name plus origin of the British.

Honestly mate and I've experienced this first hand, people from Perthshire up with the possible exception of Dundee, are vehemently and inherently anti-English, not for a wind up or anything else, they hate the English. I bet if you went in a pub in Aberdeen, Perth, Pitlochry, Braemar, Elgin, Dingwall or Peterhead tonight and analysed the words of every conversation, "English basturts" would be the most frequently used phrase. The thing is as well they're so fuckin insular up there it's unbelievable, and racism :nufc: I can only imagine what it must be like, being black and English in Aberdeen and places in the North of Scotland. I don't think it's all a wind up. The best jocks are from Glasgow and its surrounds, nearest thing you'll get to geordies the rest are insular haters of the English, well apart from Edinburgh where half the pop. is English. Lots of snobby cunts there.

Well yeah but like I say theyre everywhere though, its like you with scousers though. Either you genuinely hate them, or what you put on here about them is a wind up and you have no strong feelings about them but like taking the piss out of them. I've lost jobs because of my "interesting" accent, not part of the "in crowd" of locals etc...but thats life. People are invariably cunts out to blame anyone else for their own problems. Or they're wind up merchants.

Well if you're goingnto get down to it, there are subtle differences anywhere. Got a few mates from Portsmouth and lived with a lad from university from Southampton. Nowt to differentiate themselves from the restof the south. There's fucking millions of charvas in Kent for example.

Bristol and south west are different people though, genetically and culturally. I base the genetic differentiation on that Oppenheimer book I must have mentioned on here about 10 times now. You should have a read of it. Google his name plus origin of the British.

Kent charva's oh dear. I've worked with half of them. Without sounding crude or disrespectful, the smelliest minge I've ever smelt was from a bird from Chatham, not that I should throw all of Kent into that one basket like, but I've worked with loads of people from Kent they're fuckin complete and utter charva's, and on top of that you've got the tens of thousands of gypsies who live in Kent who don't fuckin help matters. Dartford, Chatham, Swanley, Bexleyeef, Ashford, Ramsgate, Margate, Gillingham OH DEAR.

I've read some of the stuff you've posted on genetics and it interests me. I found something on the net a while ago which proved to me that geordies are the master race of the British Isles. We are the tallest people in Britain. Well not just us, from the borders down to the Humber is where Britain's tallest people live, on average 2 inches taller than people on the West side of Britain, it's the Swedish/Danish influence in the NE that's my theory. When I go to Manchester I feel like Nikola Zigic, but here am just relatively tall.

Kent charva's oh dear. I've worked with half of them. Without sounding crude or disrespectful, the smelliest minge I've ever smelt was from a bird from Chatham, not that I should throw all of Kent into that one basket like, but I've worked with loads of people from Kent they're fuckin complete and utter charva's, and on top of that you've got the tens of thousands of gypsies who live in Kent who don't fuckin help matters. Dartford, Chatham, Swanley, Bexleyeef, Ashford, Ramsgate, Margate, Gillingham OH DEAR.

I've read some of the stuff you've posted on genetics and it interests me. I found something on the net a while ago which proved to me that geordies are the master race of the British Isles. We are the tallest people in Britain. Well not just us, from the borders down to the Humber is where Britain's tallest people live, on average 2 inches taller than people on the West side of Britain, it's the Swedish/Danish influence in the NE that's my theory. When I go to Manchester I feel like Nikola Zigic, but here am just relatively tall.

:nufc:

We're originally all "Welsh" and genetically mostly still are. They found a skeleton in a cave in Cheddar in the early 1900s and few years back analysed dna from it and compared it to samples from various locals...the closest match was almost identicle and belonged to a history teacher at the local high school. Similar studies in Shetland have shown the native "Pictish" gene is stronger than the "Norse" gene that the Vikings brought in. Very Generally, we are who we were at the end of the last ice age, despite celts, romans,saxons,vikings,normans et al :nufc:

The old border between Hampshire and Dorset is about a mile from where I live, at County Gates in Westbourne, and I can confim that they're all cunts on both sides of it :crylaughin:

Bournemouth used to be in Hampshire, but it changed in the 70s which made the locals very upset to be included in the "west country" i.e. joined to the Borough of Poole, snobby fuckers :lol:

Hampshire played cricket in Bournemouth right up till the 90s, bit like Yorkshire playing at Middlesbrough now and then.

Edited by PaddockLad