General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Probably Wacky tbh, gone off the rails since soccermom abandoned him

It's not Wacky, it can't be Wacky was on line when "heatonlass95" was last night. Like I say the only way that would convince me that it's a real person is if they rang up the nightowls, with a designated password we give them, during the conversation with Alan.

Reckon it's DEADMAN's twin sister. Siamese probably, joined at the brain stem.

Holiday season off to a nice little start with a four Dayer in a static caravan in Haven, Scarborough.

Sharing an 8 berth caravan with 8 which means it is essential to be first in the toilet each morning.....Check!

Drank and danced til 12 dusting down some proper moves from the 80's.

Pizza and then bed by 1. Little chap up at 3 and 4, followed by breakdancing seagulls on the roof at 6....!

Oh the joy. Repeat for next three days.

Having a lovely few days in chester. Never been before. Staying at the coach house which is nice. But the reason for the post is last nights steak. Upstairs at the grill is a small place, only 10 tables or so, I only had an 8oz sirloin but it was better than gaucho grill imo. Recommend.

Having a lovely few days in chester. Never been before. Staying at the coach house which is nice. But the reason for the post is last nights steak. Upstairs at the grill is a small place, only 10 tables or so, I only had an 8oz sirloin but it was better than gaucho grill imo. Recommend.

Great little pub on the river bank past the roman ruins where the boat trips set off from. Used to sit outside, watch the sun go down and they serve nice basket food and beautiful tortillas etc.

The river cruise was Nowt special.

I fucking hate bank adverts, especially these NatWest adverts. Oooh, look at us, we're really friendly and we have a nice smiley disposition to put you at ease, and wear a uniform. No, you're twats and your uniforms make you look fucking stupid. Like stupid, or more stupid, trolly dollies.

Great little pub on the river bank past the roman ruins where the boat trips set off from. Used to sit outside, watch the sun go down and they serve nice basket food and beautiful tortillas etc.

The river cruise was Nowt special.

We had a coffee in there as it was a bit nippy walking up the riverside.

All the boat races were on too so we watched some of that from the bridge.

Someone I know got through to the next round of X factor auditions today on their third go (She's been to Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester). She's an absolutely terrible singer and will have the piss ripped out of her if she makes it onto the tv cut. Really hope she makes it onto tv. Not sure how it works, but she says she has to go back for two more auditions with the same people, wearing exactly the same clothes and makeup for continuity reasons. :nufc: Absolute mugs.

Meenzer if you read this, I just made a comment on Twitter, which I don't want you to take out of context, it wasn't about you, but if you see it I'm not homophobic, I'm just asking a question about this kid that became an OB who went to my school. Don't think any the less of me for the comment it's just a figure of speech about how he used to speak.

It's between you and someone I don't follow so I don't get shown it by the browser plugin I use for Twitter, I'd have to go on your actual Twitter page to see it. Which I just did, since you were good enough to bring it too my attention. :crylaughin: Cheers for the sentiment but seriously, nee bother at all. Your trouble is you think too much sometimes. :nufc:

Meenzer if you read this, I just made a comment on Twitter, which I don't want you to take out of context, it wasn't about you, but if you see it I'm not homophobic, I'm just asking a question about this kid that became an OB who went to my school. Don't think any the less of me for the comment it's just a figure of speech about how he used to speak.

:nufc:

It's between you and someone I don't follow so I don't get shown it by the browser plugin I use for Twitter, I'd have to go on your actual Twitter page to see it. Which I just did, since you were good enough to bring it too my attention. :crylaughin: Cheers for the sentiment but seriously, nee bother at all. Your trouble is you think too much sometimes. :nufc:

You're not wrong. If I had a quid for everyone who has said that to me in the past, I could've bought Chelsea in 1982 instead of Bates for those who know their history.

Good lad anyway. I don't mind gays, just the ones who walk like women and talk overly effeminate, you think fair enough your gay but you're just putting that on.