General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You may be right Stevie, alternatively, a 15yr old charva lass might sign up and post pish because they are 15 yr old charvas.

There's also the possibility I might be a 70 yr old brummie Grandma.

:jesuswept:

I've often wondered that Leazes might actually be some type of muslim cleric living near Brick Lane too.

Without doubt "heatonlass15" is fake, I'd stake my life on it. The only way heatonlass15 could prove she's not is ringing the nightowls up tomorrow night, they let any cunt on these days, and saying a few designated passwords. 100% it's some wrongun. A bloke aged between 23 and 35 that's what I'm getting.

I've just realised that agreeing to work extra on Saturday night means my night will be an hour shorter and I'll still get paid for the hour that goes forward. marvellous.

stevie are you suggesting that heatonlass15 is thompers :jesuswept:

I don't know who it is, but it's not a 15 year old lass. I think there's something very sinister about that personally. Full of complete wierdo's the internet, and sadly Toontastic is not immune to it.

Tbf detective I cottoned onto her almost instantly, not letting you take the credit for this one

It's proper sick if you ask me. Like I say what makes it worse is there's a pic of someones teenage daughter up there purporting to be heatonlass95. As I said wierdo's everywhere, I hate the net that people can hide behind their monitors and be sick cunts like this, the type of cunt no one will ever know who they are, doing it for some type of sick joke. As I said it could be OB, but there's nee paedo's on here, at least I hope there's not, with Paul gone, there's only maybe two I'd suspect as potential wronguns. It's not right though that ID am sorry like it's just not.

Probably Wacky tbh, gone off the rails since soccermom abandoned him

It's not Wacky, it can't be Wacky was on line when "heatonlass95" was last night. Like I say the only way that would convince me that it's a real person is if they rang up the nightowls, with a designated password we give them, during the conversation with Alan.

It's not Wacky, it can't be Wacky was on line when "heatonlass95" was last night. Like I say the only way that would convince me that it's a real person is if they rang up the nightowls, with a designated password we give them, during the conversation with Alan.

:jesuswept: How about if she writes "I am not Paul Wyn" on her bump and puts the picture on here. :(

:jesuswept: How about if she writes "I am not Paul Wyn" on her bump and puts the picture on here. :(

:lol:

No wonder the country is going to the dogs, when all NHS staff working on Sat night are getting paid an hour for nowt. Think about all the money this will entail.

Nurses? Scoundrels.

Great isn't it? :jesuswept:

Tbf, when we work the extra hour in October we don't get paid for that one.

How is Miss Hips doing? Is she still working at our place?

No wonder the country is going to the dogs, when all NHS staff working on Sat night are getting paid an hour for nowt. Think about all the money this will entail.

Nurses? Scoundrels.

Great isn't it? :jesuswept:

Yeah, she's still there and doing fine. She's off to Newcastle Polly (I think it's there) tonight for some sort of open evening for different types of nursing as she feels like a change.

Hope all is well with you. J looks fine in your pics and is shooting up. Great stuff :( .

Nurses? Scoundrels.

Great isn't it? :(

Yeah, she's still there and doing fine. She's off to Newcastle Polly (I think it's there) tonight for some sort of open evening for different types of nursing as she feels like a change.

Hope all is well with you. J looks fine in your pics and is shooting up. Great stuff :lol: .

I find the casual acceptance of drug abuse in ever younger children disturbing :jesuswept:

Nurses? Scoundrels.

Great isn't it? :(

Hope all is well with you. J looks fine in your pics and is shooting up. Great stuff <_< .

I find the casual acceptance of drug abuse in ever younger children disturbing :jesuswept:

:lol:

A married man in France is suing GSK over its Parkinson's disease drug ropinirole because (he claims) after he started taking it, it turned him into a gambling and gay sex addict.

Thats some powerful side effects.

A married man in France is suing GSK over its Parkinson's disease drug ropinirole because (he claims) after he started taking it, it turned him into a gambling and gay sex addict.

Thats some powerful side effects.

Someone should market it for next year's Sydney Mardi Gra if that's the case.