General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Not lambs a frolicking but 30 - 40 years old men in shorts and boots power washing their driveways.

Anyone else hear the unmistakeable sound of a horn section blasting out the intro to YMCA when reading this?

Not lambs a frolicking but 30 - 40 years old men in shorts and boots power washing their driveways.

Anyone else hear the unmistakeable sound of a horn section blasting out the intro to YMCA when reading this?

No.

Just you.

:cuppa:

Firefox 4 is oot! Different but canny so far.

Google Chrome loyalist me like. Quickest one I've ever seen, looks nice too.

The Shockwave Plug-In has been crashing like mad for me the last few days - have you had the same problem?

I used FF for ages until it started getting slow due to some bug, so I switched to Chrome which does all the same things, just a bit faster.

Edited by JonGoodwyn

I'd stuck with firefox until recently, I'm flicking between that and Chrome now.

FF has become really unstable for me and won't show some images. Chrome is alright, quick, but not as 'customisable'. Maybe customising FF made it slow & crashy?? Have to have a look at 4.0

I'd stuck with firefox until recently, I'm flicking between that and Chrome now.

FF has become really unstable for me and won't show some images. Chrome is alright, quick, but not as 'customisable'. Maybe customising FF made it slow & crashy?? Have to have a look at 4.0

same here.. used FF for years but lately it hangs a lot and movie playback is poor. Chrome flies in comparison.

You know that ginger kid off the Weight Watchers advert? I'm sure I went to school with him. I think his name is Ronnie Gladstone... can't find him on facebook, google or anything else though...

The Shockwave Plug-In has been crashing like mad for me the last few days - have you had the same problem?

I used FF for ages until it started getting slow due to some bug, so I switched to Chrome which does all the same things, just a bit faster.

Yeah Chrome is basically unusable for me now - just in the last couple of days the Shockwave thing has been happening constantly. So this FF4 release has come at the perfect time.

I've been getting that as well, it's getting right on my nerves. Only at home mind, not at work. Loads of people have been reporting the same problem and various fixes but don't think anything has been done.