General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Fuck you, I'm not Kevin. <_<:razz:

Kevin has 'Irish' hair? :lol:

(As in, hair like Dylan Moran) :icon_lol:

Ah right, I misunderstood you.

No, I don't look like I'm about to try to sell you some lucky heather either. :icon_lol:

Fuck you, I'm not Kevin. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

(As in, hair like Dylan Moran) <_<

No, I don't look like I'm about to try to sell you some lucky heather either. :icon_lol:

'tuts' Shame!

I once refused to buy lucky heather from a 'gypsy' and she cursed me and mine for eternity :razz: It was so embarrassing as she shouted it right loud in the middle of town :P

Fuck you, I'm not Kevin. :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

(As in, hair like Dylan Moran) <_<

'tuts' Shame!

I once refused to buy lucky heather from a 'gypsy' and she cursed me and mine for eternity :razz: It was so embarrassing as she shouted it right loud in the middle of town :P

I got out of a taxi at a busy station and a gypsy was trying to get money off me as i was getting out of the car. As i was hassled and late i was a bit abrasive with her. Walked away from her and seconds later the handle on my travel suitcase fell off.

Fuck you, I'm not Kevin. :P:icon_lol:

Kevin has 'Irish' hair? :razz:

(As in, hair like Dylan Moran) :icon_lol:

No, I don't look like I'm about to try to sell you some lucky heather either. <_<

'tuts' Shame!

I once refused to buy lucky heather from a 'gypsy' and she cursed me and mine for eternity :icon_lol: It was so embarrassing as she shouted it right loud in the middle of town :blush:

I got out of a taxi at a busy station and a gypsy was trying to get money off me as i was getting out of the car. As i was hassled and late i was a bit abrasive with her. Walked away from her and seconds later the handle on my travel suitcase fell off.

<_<:lol:

Guest LeazesLad
Got that suit at Slaters anyway ye cheeky cunt £170. Anyone that spends more than £200 on a suit for work should have daft cunt put on their gravestone. How much do yous on here pay for your suits?

thats what you wear to work Stevie? i thought you were in construction or construction management? fuck i'd end it all if i had to wear a suit to work, collared shirt and jeans is all that is required in BC, but then we're more relaxed over here.

I am in the construction sector but I get people jobs rather than carrying bricks on me back mate. Stuffy? You have to look professional mate, seen plenty of you yanks in suits anyway. Where's BC by the way? Chicarggo?

Got that suit at Slaters anyway ye cheeky cunt £170. Anyone that spends more than £200 on a suit for work should have daft cunt put on their gravestone. How much do yous on here pay for your suits?

thats what you wear to work Stevie? i thought you were in construction or construction management? fuck i'd end it all if i had to wear a suit to work, collared shirt and jeans is all that is required in BC, but then we're more relaxed over here.

I am in the construction sector but I get people jobs rather than carrying bricks on me back mate. Stuffy? You have to look professional mate, seen plenty of you yanks in suits anyway. Where's BC by the way? Chicarggo?

i hear you about the professional bit, its more a when in rome sort of thing, no one out here wears a suit unless you're in court or you're a accountant and even then i doubt it. you have to understand that I live in the middle of nowhere, BC (and you'll have to look it up stevie) only has a population of roughly 1.5 -2.0 mil people but most of those live in the lower mainland. point is if i lived in the city i'd have to wear more business attire, thats one of the reasons i came back out to BC when i finished school, i'm not much of a suit guy.

Really hate this sort of weather. Grey and misty and cold.

I know. I'd rather have it about 10 degrees colder than like this stuff.

It has been absolutely feckin Baltic today.

Thank the Lord for half day Fridays, warming back up nicely in the pub now.

Having seen the forecast for next week, thermal gear is getting packed in the work bag.

Really hate this sort of weather. Grey and misty and cold.

I know. I'd rather have it about 10 degrees colder than like this stuff.

It has been absolutely feckin Baltic today.

Thank the Lord for half day Fridays, warming back up nicely in the pub now.

Having seen the forecast for next week, thermal gear is getting packed in the work bag.

too early yet