General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm so bored I can't even bne arsed to bite to Alex's Student jibe-age

bought all Xmas presents now, just wandered around Waterstones for an hour and bought the least expensive/interesting things I could find.

I'm actually considering watching Band of Brothers again. All of it. In a row.

I'm so bored I can't even bne arsed to bite to Alex's Student jibe-age

bought all Xmas presents now, just wandered around Waterstones for an hour and bought the least expensive/interesting things I could find.

I'm actually considering watching Band of Brothers again. All of it. In a row.

67417[/snapback]

I was just joking anyway you work-shy fop ;)

Edited by alex

oh and I think the pink-ness is just an result of Alex's avatar... it's spreading through the screen.

67418[/snapback]

Don't knock it matey, it's GREAT!

Band of Brothers is class tbh.

67427[/snapback]

got the boxed set ages ago and just keep finding myself watching it over and over.

staggering camera work and really exceptional stories, made more astounding because they're true.

there is naff all on tv tonight though. Wish I'd kept the Band of Brothers fest for now.

;)

I have the best book EVER. I won it at the big join meet in london t'other weekend. Anyhoos, it just has lots of stupid phrases and stuff in it.

And one of them is a correction thingy for a parashooting magazine, and it says something along the lines of....

"In our "Beginners Guide on How To Skydive" handbook with last months issue, in Step 7, where it says "State Post Code" it should infact read "Pull Rip Cord".

;):icon_lol:

I'm about to take the kittens to have needles stuck in them.  How long do you reckon they'll be in a huff with me for?  :icon_lol:

67861[/snapback]

Not long, cats are stupid ;)

I'm about to take the kittens to have needles stuck in them.  How long do you reckon they'll be in a huff with me for?  :icon_lol:

67861[/snapback]

Not long, cats are stupid ;)

67865[/snapback]

How very dare you!! :icon_lol:

I have the best book EVER.  I won it at the big join meet in london t'other weekend.  Anyhoos, it just has lots of stupid phrases and stuff in it.

And one of them is a correction thingy for a parashooting magazine, and it says something along the lines of....

"In our "Beginners Guide on How To Skydive" handbook with last months issue, in Step 7, where it says "State Post Code" it should infact read "Pull Rip Cord".

:icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

67669[/snapback]

Parashooting? Either I've been whooshed or you're as thick as clarts. ;)

I have the best book EVER.  I won it at the big join meet in london t'other weekend.  Anyhoos, it just has lots of stupid phrases and stuff in it.

:icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

67669[/snapback]

Parashooting? Either I've been whooshed or you're as thick as clarts. ;)

67870[/snapback]

Similar to handgliding I hear.

Meh, I'm really not concentrating on life today. Don't expect me to spell words right.... ;)

Ahhh dear, I really am SUCH an idiot sometimes (yes, I know, I hear no arguments from you lot)....

Today I tried to go down an up escalator. I mean, I walked up to it... and I looked at it and vaguely thought 'hmm..... the steps don't appear to be moving the right way....' but did that stop me stepping on it?? Noooooooo. Of course not.

But even then, I was just like 'WTF?!' when it brought my foot back up again. I *SO ALMOST* stood on it again to see if it'd work properly the second time. And I like looked around, at the escalator next to me, and that one was going upstairs.... and I was like 'but.. i don't WANT to go up?!... so it must be this one.....?'

It took until I was walking away until it clicked.

What the fuck is wrong with me?????!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I'm not usually this bad :icon_lol: Honest.

Oh, and :icon_lol: The memory of it makes me giggle quite a bit.

Meh, I'm really not concentrating on life today.  Don't expect me to spell words right.... :icon_lol:

Ahhh dear, I really am SUCH an idiot sometimes (yes, I know, I hear no arguments from you lot)....

Today I tried to go down an up escalator.  I mean, I walked up to it... and I looked at it and vaguely thought 'hmm..... the steps don't appear to be moving the right way....' but did that stop me stepping on it?? Noooooooo.  Of course not.

But even then, I was just like 'WTF?!' when it brought my foot back up again.  I *SO ALMOST* stood on it again to see if it'd work properly the second time.  And I like looked around, at the escalator next to me, and that one was going upstairs.... and I was like 'but.. i don't WANT to go up?!... so it must be this one.....?'

It took until I was walking away until it clicked.

What the fuck is wrong with me?????!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I'm not usually this bad :icon_lol:  Honest.

Oh, and :icon_lol:  The memory of it makes me giggle quite a bit.

67945[/snapback]

well in that case you are great and are leading a good and fulfilling life, you should be proud! Is there anything more important in life than making yourself laugh? I reckon if jesus didn't take himself so seriously he would have a much more meaningful life ;)

Peeps!

I regret to inform you all that I shall be giving up the shores of toontasitc, nay, the UK for I am to travel to Tampa, Florida and spend a week relaxing instead of revising for my mocks :icon_lol: Naw I'll be revising when I get back (at 7am xmas day!)

I wish you all the merriest of merry xmas's, and that you get everything that was on your lists, and here's hoping that the frigid old relative whom you never see or contact sends you something other than socks or a tatty xmas jumper.

Gonna see the NHL :icon_lol:

Ta-ra! (well i aint going right now but soon) don't miss your favourite Brock now ;)

Hello hello! I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello!

Are you suggesting I'm the new messiah??

67959[/snapback]

lol

you freaked me out there and i was just about to claim that you are in fact the ultimate woman for quoting the song whcih I was just listening to tonight! Then i remembered my sig shows that :icon_lol: doh!

;)

The work curry was nice this lunchtime but my farts are fucking rank today like. I thought I'd stick that in here as I don't think it justifies its own thread.

I could murder a decent curry, but living in the arsehole of nowhere kind of limits the take away options.

there's a decent chippy quite close... but that's about it :lol: