General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

:lol:  :lol:

Awww is the baby in a huff?

64994[/snapback]

not at all oh auburn one, tis the season to be Jolly and as you have the mirth and merriment side covered It hought I'd play Grinch for a spell or two.

oh and welcome Top_20 you should stick around a little longer than, if not simply to try and work out the point in the Famous Person Above thread.

never heard of him like

65429[/snapback]

:lol:

Probably one of his better reviews.

Joke-he's class.

Won a load of awards and he plays all over the country including N.E. so just wondered if he'd been on the bill at anything you two had been to.

coincidently that bloke is playing my local comedy venue on thursday, how about I pop along and give you a review?

65441[/snapback]

If he is mate I'd definitely recommend it. Is he compering or is he an act? Be genuinely interested to know what you think too if you do happen to pop down for it.

he's doing a set, the compere isn't to great though, he's blatantly a student who was told he was funny by his mates and hasn't been found out yet.

It'll the last thursday before I come home to Newcastle so I 'll definitely go there. It's always a good night out, knowing the barstaff certainly helps mind you, trying to get served is a fricking nightmare!

there are tables of squealy type girls, buying "Sourz Towers" so that they can drink to forget the fact they're dragging a beanbag around behind them, bless em. So it's a god send when my mate is behind the bar and all I need do is get his attention... which admittedly can be tricky, it once took me leaning over the bar and tweaking his nipple. (it wasn't on show, I'm just a dab hand at the old nipple tweaking)

erm... I'm getting a premonition.... Gemmil is going to call someone gay... probably me.

he's doing a set, the compere isn't to great though, he's blatantly a student who was told he was funny by his mates and hasn't been found out yet.

It'll the last thursday before I come home to Newcastle so I 'll definitely go there. It's always a good night out, knowing the barstaff certainly helps mind you, trying to get served is a fricking nightmare!

there are tables of squealy type girls, buying "Sourz Towers" so that they can drink to forget the fact they're dragging a beanbag around behind them, bless em. So it's a god send when my mate is behind the bar and all I need do is get his attention... which admittedly can be tricky, it once took me leaning over the bar and tweaking his nipple. (it wasn't on show, I'm just a dab hand at the old nipple tweaking)

erm... I'm getting a premonition.... Gemmil is going to call someone gay... probably me.

65458[/snapback]

Wrong.

BALDY!

65458[/snapback]

While not calling you gay, I have to confess I was disappointed to hear your mate was a blerk. Nipple tweaking of all barstaff should be acceptable in comedy venues I reckon. It's only a laugh after all isnt it?

see the problem is that if I tweak the girls nipple while she's behind the bar I get kicked out and miss the comedy, if I wait until later..... :lol:

oh and Gemmil I'm not going bald I've simply got an increasingly large face.

you are, however, undeniably a ginger robot

oh and Gemmil I'm not going bald I've simply got an increasingly large face.

65482[/snapback]

That just made me laugh out loud MUCH too much for someone who is in a rather busy computer room!! :lol:

Mancy, I shall keep an eye out for this fellow of whom you speak as well.

And umm... oops.... today my computer literally went BANG, and a fuse blew somewhere and everything switched off, and there was a pleasant burning smell.

Needless to say... I won't be online quite as much in the next few days..... :lol:

ok this is the reason girls should never be put in charge of organising things. "Yeah I'll come and watch Narnia with you, but I have to be at the comedy gig by 9 at the very lastest" says I

"Ok that's fine" says the ladies

time passes

"We've got the 5 seats for the 7.30 showing"

"... I've got comedy tonight"

"Not until 9"

"... yess... so I can't do both now"

"Why not the film is at 7.30, it'll only be about an hour and a half."

"No, it'll be two hours minimum plus 30 minutes of trailers and adverts, plus travel time, meaning the entire thing will take 3 hours meaning I'd entirely miss the comedy."

"Well can't you see the comedy tomorrow?"

"...no"

"well why didn't you tell us that you had plans?"

it was the best course of action at this point to leave the room in silence.+-

ok this is the reason girls should never be put in charge of organising things. "Yeah I'll come and watch Narnia with you, but I have to be at the comedy gig by 9 at the very lastest" says I

"Ok that's fine" says the ladies

time passes

"We've got the 5 seats for the 7.30 showing"

"... I've got comedy tonight"

"Not until 9"

"... yess... so I can't do both now"

"Why not the film is at 7.30, it'll only be about an hour and a half."

"No, it'll be two hours minimum plus 30 minutes of trailers and adverts, plus travel time, meaning the entire thing will take 3 hours meaning I'd entirely miss the comedy."

"Well can't you see the comedy tomorrow?"

"...no"

"well why didn't you tell us that you had plans?"

it was the best course of action at this point to leave the room in silence.+-

65985[/snapback]

I feel your pain. Are you still in Leeds?