General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I'm really bemused by Silky's next gig..... the Hyena site is saying something about it being a special Christmas thing, and tickets are £18 (£18!!!!) and includes food ("a platter for two").

Fan bloody tastic. :icon_lol:

Why can't he just do NORMAL gigs, damn it? I was looking forward to being called Lady and feeling cool because I'm mates with the funniest comedian from the night.

Oh well.

when is it?

I'd fancy doing that and wouldn't mind calling you lady Lou all night if that'd be required.

I'm up in the great metropolis of N-E double U- C, A and an S and T L E from the tenth

sooooo yeah, would love something to brighten the Xmas blues away

From the tenth as in "including the tenth" ?

However, what time's yonder kick-off? Hmm... 5.15pm according to .com (I should really find things like this out, seeming as I have a ticket to the match and all....!) And apparently doors close to Hyena at 8.

That might actually work?

Not if you're going to talk in L- to the E - double T - E and the R and S though..... I would have to poke you in the eye if you did that. AND make Silky pick on you.....

Silky wouldn't pick on me, I'm too frightening.

but yeah I'll be back around about 3.pm on the tenth, won't be able to make the match though.

I'd definitely be up for a Hyena styled night out.

also I only ever refer to certain things in letter form; female rude parts, the city from which I hail and those painted fellow who supposedly "Entertain" children with baloon animals and other such suspect japery

Hyena styled night out sounds fun.

I shall but email Silky.

And tell him to pick on you :icon_lol: No, that'd be mean of me so I won't.

............ or will I?

Oh, incidently, my computer is being an utter bastard at the moment. Maybe it's in cahoots with my phone? Cahoots, I tell you, CAHOOTS!!

if you ask him to pick on me I'll remind him that you get all doe-eyed at the thought of turrets and positively gush about the virtues of a fecking Woodlouse!

A Woodlouse I say!

if you ask him to pick on me I'll remind him that you get all doe-eyed at the thought of turrets and positively gush about the virtues of a fecking Woodlouse!

A Woodlouse I say!

64673[/snapback]

There's nothing wrong with a good bit of turretage!

And don't you try and palm off your woodlouse obsession onto me, fishster :icon_lol: I have enough issues of my own to take on yours too!

And khay, I asked... and the bunny replied...

ihb_sticker_okdropdead_b.jpg

What a harsh bunny he is.... B)

Oh Meenz, do tell! I'm intrigued as to your interesting story....!

Woohoo - random guy who stumbled across my cult's meet on Saturday, who we brainwashed in true cult form, and who accompanied us for the rest of the night, who I may have asked to move to Melbourne with me B) after only knowing him about 10 minutes, *deep breath*, WELL, he just emailed me :icon_lol:

Haha, he claims that he's now "joined the Join-me's!" - hooray! And apparently he's told all his friends about saturday, and is trying to make them check out join me.

I'd love to be there when he's having that conversation with him..... "I went to the pub and there were all these people here - THEY WERE ALL IN A CULT!! And they gave me stickers! And badges! And made me want to join! And I MET JESUS!! And we all went clubbing together!! AND NOW I'M ONE OF THEM!!"

I don't think I'll hear from him again. I think his friends are going to get him committed. :)

so tired I could metamorphose!

BEars have it good, eat honey all day, then sleep all winter.

I'm going to be a bear when I am reincarnated.

Fishie, Silky's headling on Sat'dee (in his own words, "Hurray!") and we just have to ask for him when we get there. because we're dead cool like that.

I have not (yet) instructed him to pick on you.

Y'know the guy I mentioned in my post before, the one from saturday that emailed me? Well, I forget if I said this, but I sorta invited him to move to Melbourne with me after I'd only known him for about 10 minutes. And then when I replied to his email, I invited him to come and see Mr Timothy Minchin's show in London avec moi in Feburary.

I should really stop inviting virtual strangers to do stuff. :icon_lol:

But, oh well, it's fun. B)

and what will happen when we ask for him?

will he appear like a Genie from the lamp?

or is just going to hover about the place waiting for us like Gemmil does?

I just hope his humour is better than wor Ginger Robot, otherwise we're in store for endless "You're gay fnar fnar" jokes and pedestrian, "yeah cos you're so funny" bitter snipes.

bless the fat oaf, he tries his best.

Have you seen Robin Ince yet? he's very very funny too.

Then I believe we get in for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And teeheehee, if it's anything like last time, the lady at the door goes "I shall show you to the comic's table" and you feel dead cool.

Or he might just come and point and laugh and call us stalkers then run back inside again and leave us standing in the cold.

To be honest, both ways sound a little entertaining.

Not seen Robin Ince, nope. Will look out for him.

I bought a spade from Ikea to dig my own grave. :icon_lol:

I just did something amazing.

I typed "what should i get my brother?" into Google, and clicked on image search. With view of finding ideas for christmas presents for him. The results I got:

1. a pretty looking girl (not gonna get him one of those)

2. a squirrel

3. a fecking big spider

4. a baby

Hmm... not too great so far... however, a few pics down...

Someone who looked a bit circusy.

Which, in turn, triggered the reminder that he's all into Poi at the moment (it's a circusy related thing, for those of you that don't know).

So, I've now ordered him some ridiculously cool poi..... quite pricey, but i reckon he'll LOVE it. They're glowy.

NEXT UP: "what should i get mum?"

Found myself taken to a part of the BBC website that has 2 minute video clips of the past few weeks of Neighbours, so that you can catch up on what's been happening. Still no idea what to get mum, but know what's going on in Ramasay St, and know she'd agree that that's important.

I LOVE THIS DISCOVERY!!!!

*heart* google. :icon_lol:

and what will happen when we ask for him?

will he appear like a Genie from the lamp?

or is just going to hover about the place waiting for us like Gemmil does?

I just hope his humour is better than wor Ginger Robot, otherwise we're in store for endless "You're gay fnar fnar" jokes and pedestrian, "yeah cos you're so funny" bitter snipes.

bless the fat oaf, he tries his best.

Have you seen Robin Ince yet? he's very very funny too.

64932[/snapback]

:icon_lol:B)

Awww is the baby in a huff?