General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Mum wants me to end up as Mrs Button (as in wife of Jenson)

She reckons that he'd be able to keep me in a manner to which I was suited, what with all his monies.

Personally, I think she's being a little bit optimistic that he shall fall for moi on Sunday.  But y'know.

See, it's not just me and dad... my WHOLE family is a little bit nuts. :lol:

60216[/snapback]

Can't help but hum the theme to 'Button Moon' to myself now.

60224[/snapback]

Doesn't Lou look like that one off neighbours who gets called "button"?

That'd make things confusing.

She reckons that he'd be able to keep me in a manner to which I was suited, what with all his monies.

Personally, I think she's being a little bit optimistic that he shall fall for moi on Sunday.  But y'know.

60216[/snapback]

60224[/snapback]

60374[/snapback]

Read page 36 tbh. :lol:

60216[/snapback]

60224[/snapback]

60374[/snapback]

Read page 36 tbh. :lol:

60376[/snapback]

Should I have ;) ready?

you reckon he's like that Cantona look a like who got his photo taken with the ManU squad?

just a random puppet jumped out of the audience and squeezed into the team photo?

the mother seems to be staring at the bear as if he shouldn't be there and the baby cup thing is telling the older cup thing that some cheeky bastard just joined the crew.

button-moon-characters-5000448.jpg
Edited by Geordie Fish

went to the comedy tonight, Brendan Burke and "somefucker" Springsteen.

apparently the springsteen chap is a scouser that's lived in Newcastle for years...

it was good, Brendan Burke was exceptional and had the crowd in stiches, but I think a lot of people had trouble understanding what the fuck Springsteen was saying...

still I'm merrily inebriated and quite content with the night, despite having to patronise the enemy takeaway as Hello-Fisheries was shut for some unknown reason...

I shall take this up with the management soon enough, don't you worry about That!

Ahhh if only there were a Fish Hut nearby.

I don't know why the existance of a takeaway place called Fish Hut amused me so much.... I think it was just that the town evidently wasn't good enough for a Pizza Hut, so that was all they could muster.

I miss buying tubs of icecream and then eating half whilst watching films. (My friend would eat the other half... there would be no leaving of icecream...)

Very unhealthy, but VERY making of happiness.

I should really go bed and go sleep. But... meh.... can't be bothered.

Hello hello Fishy.

I'm HUNGRY. (esp after all that talk of Fish Hut......)

I had 3 chewits earlier to quench my hunger, but it didn't work. Which is a bit crappy.

Today is Friday. In just over 5 hours I'll get up (if I go to bed first. which i will. at some point). And then I have seminar, packing, bit of work, lecture, then TRAIN HOME! Then it's THE weekend. Yes, *THE* weekend.

OH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Today I booked my tickets to see Blair in panto. NOT TONY BLAIR. That would be weird. Though probably entertaining, in a bizarre way. No, I mean Blair McDonough of Neighbours fame. He's DAMN HOT. I look forward to chatting to him again in a month. VERY excited about that too!!

How many drawings of Nelson Mandela on a Jetski do u think I'll have by Monday then?? Place your bets now.

Personally, I reckon I could push it to 3. MAYBE 4 if I'm very brave and don't scare everyone off.

I think if I get 5 then I deserve a prize. Like an actual jetski. That'd be cool. Then my by-then husband Jenson would be able to teach me how to jetski. Because Jenson jetskis. Jetskiing Jenson, that's what they call him.

Sorry... just getting in practise.... his ex used to say NOTHING but the word 'Jenson' when she was in the Fame Academy house, so just thought I'd get my practise in!!

How are you this early morn, Fishy?