General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Here you go meenzer.

coffeecup2.jpg

59949[/snapback]

Spot on. :D

I'm used to super-size mugs, though. I'll need at least four of those cups. :icon_lol:

59950[/snapback]

Four, well made, good quality coffee, expressos?

You need me to get you a gram of smack while i'm at it so you can come down later?

:angry:

Well, Dr Karl Kennedy is a bloody LEGEND.

And felt rather honoured to be the first person to sign my autograph book.  (ooooo i can't wait to fill it up a bit on sunday!!)

And he loved my Free As A River t-shirt, and when I went up to him to say hi, he pointed and grinned at it and immediately signed it.  And it's like 'umm.. no Karl, that's not what I had in mind for you to sign...!'  Cool though.

I can't stop calling him Karl.  Believing Neighbours is real, despite everything, must be some kind of disease.

Hehe, he has a song about Susan.  It's so obvious he's still in love with her.  They'd bloody BETTER get back together!!!!!

59900[/snapback]

Optic Keyboard, it's apparently not got the range I thought, It won't work from the kitchen.... shame.

59916[/snapback]

Fishy, that made me laugh out loud. :icon_lol:

On Sunday, my mate was ridiculously excited that I had a cordless mouse, and ran out into the corridor with it, walking down the corridor yelling 'IS IT STILL WORKING??' while I had to sit and watch the curser move around the screen until it stopped.

It really has quite a range :D

And felt rather honoured to be the first person to sign my autograph book.  (ooooo i can't wait to fill it up a bit on sunday!!)

And he loved my Free As A River t-shirt, and when I went up to him to say hi, he pointed and grinned at it and immediately signed it.  And it's like 'umm.. no Karl, that's not what I had in mind for you to sign...!'  Cool though.

I can't stop calling him Karl.  Believing Neighbours is real, despite everything, must be some kind of disease.

Hehe, he has a song about Susan.  It's so obvious he's still in love with her.  They'd bloody BETTER get back together!!!!!

I can play this game as long as you can* :D

*until I leave at 2:30 for my marketing lecture.......

Hope that helps, Alex. :D

Hope that helps, Alex. :icon_lol:

60175[/snapback]

Well, he'd already signed your autograph book and when he signed your t-shirt you said that wasn't what you had in mind. So what did you have in mind? Don't worry about it though, it was just a joke, ffs :D

Sounds like he suffers from the same affliction, the FREAK!

....he has a song about Susan.  It's so obvious he's still in love with her.  They'd bloody BETTER get back together!!!!!

Hope that helps, Alex. :icon_lol:

60175[/snapback]

Well, he'd already signed your autograph book and when he signed your t-shirt you said that wasn't what you had in mind. So what did you have in mind? Don't worry about it though, it was just a joke, ffs :D

60178[/snapback]

Perv tbh.

60178[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Well fuck me a lampshade, I thought you were being entirely serious!!

:razz:

And actually, my repeatedly quoted post is not in chronological order... so he signed my shirt first... then I made him sign the book... umm... yeh... just thought I'd clear that up, as you seem to care so much.

Oh, wait no, you said it was all a joke. Damn. Had me fooled for sure.

60178[/snapback]

Well fuck me a lampshade, I thought you were being entirely serious!!

;)

And actually, my repeatedly quoted post is not in chronological order ... so he signed my shirt first... then I made him sign the book... umm... yeh... just thought I'd clear that up, as you seem to care so much.

Oh, wait no, you said it was all a joke. Damn. Had me fooled for sure.

60184[/snapback]

I was supposed to know that was I?

:razz:

....he has a song about Susan.  It's so obvious he's still in love with her.  They'd bloody BETTER get back together!!!!!

60179[/snapback]

Aye, speaking of which Lou, who did he sign your autograph to-Hannah Martin or Summer Hoyland?

That'd clear that one up for all of us! :D

60179[/snapback]

Aye, speaking of which Lou, who did he sign your autograph to-Hannah Martin or Summer Hoyland?

60193[/snapback]

And you can piss off as well! :angry:

60179[/snapback]

60193[/snapback]

And you can piss off as well! :angry:

60196[/snapback]

Language, Button!

Mum wants me to end up as Mrs Button (as in wife of Jenson)

She reckons that he'd be able to keep me in a manner to which I was suited, what with all his monies.

Personally, I think she's being a little bit optimistic that he shall fall for moi on Sunday. But y'know.

See, it's not just me and dad... my WHOLE family is a little bit nuts. :D

She reckons that he'd be able to keep me in a manner to which I was suited, what with all his monies.

Personally, I think she's being a little bit optimistic that he shall fall for moi on Sunday.  But y'know.

See, it's not just me and dad... my WHOLE family is a little bit nuts. :D

60216[/snapback]

Can't help but hum the theme to 'Button Moon' to myself now.

Personally, I think she's being a little bit optimistic that he shall fall for moi on Sunday.  But y'know.

See, it's not just me and dad... my WHOLE family is a little bit nuts. :angry:

60216[/snapback]

Your mam wants you to marry a rich bloke? That's mental! :D

See, it's not just me and dad... my WHOLE family is a little bit nuts. :icon_lol:

60216[/snapback]

Can't help but hum the theme to 'Button Moon' to myself now.

60224[/snapback]

You never got button moon on your side of the pond, shirley? :D