General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Stu Simmons got released by the Bees. :D

He was my favourite player (save for Chinny) :redcard:

"Can you sign this pic Stu?"

"Sure...god I look way too serious in this" :D

Steve fucking Briere. :D ...I guess SLP is the only one who'd understand. :puke:

Talk about being put off my cornflakes, Cath!!!! :huh::D

Isegrim - you're coming out with some corking lines at the moment - I currently have your comment about me on the Bellamy thread as my MSN name. As if you called me "it" :naughty: And as if it still makes me chuckle out loud.

Welcome back Mags!!

Woo, economics test now out of the way.  Hmmm... bit of a silly silly idea to sit next to the boy I like during the test.... made it harder to concentrate! haha. oh well.

Bloody trick questions as well.  One was like a triple negative!! wtf?!  because they were all multiple choice (if in doubt, choose B, right?) and it was like 'which of these is NOT something that doesn't relate to this' and then some of the answers were like 'something is not whatever'...... and you could see the smoke coming out of people's ears as their brains exploded with trying to work out whether it was a negative or positive sentence.

54097[/snapback]

ah i had to do a multiple choice one last year as part of my Economics module! fecken bollocks like.... and the fact you are talking about negative's and positive's show you know a hell of alot more than i do about the subject :naughty:

Well with some of the last questions it wasn't the economics that was hard, it was the English of the questions!

I think in the end you basically had to read the answers and go 'well it seems like one of those is wrong and the rest are right'... and then go back to the question and go, 'oh, but there's another "not" in there, so that flips it all and so the one that looks like it's wrong is actually right'

Which probably doesn't seem all that confusing to you all right now... but try being me.... and having nothing much but "tralalalalalalala i'm sitting next to stalkee tralalalalalalala" in your head... and it all gets a little bit more complicated.

Well with some of the last questions it wasn't the economics that was hard, it was the English of the questions!

I think in the end you basically had to read the answers and go 'well it seems like one of those is wrong and the rest are right'... and then go back to the question and go, 'oh, but there's another "not" in there, so that flips it all and so the one that looks like it's wrong is actually right'

Which probably doesn't seem all that confusing to you all right now... but try being me.... and having nothing much but "tralalalalalalala i'm sitting next to stalkee tralalalalalalala" in your head... and it all gets a little bit more complicated.

54215[/snapback]

sounds alot more complex than my i shall got for 4 A's, then spice it up with a few C's for my answers! :naughty:

"If In Doubt, Choose B"

It's the only way :naughty:

It's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Because if I start to doubt it then I'm buggered.

Why do I feel like I got this pearl of wisdom off the Simpsons?? But anyways, in that case, it HAS to be true. Ja?

Night!!

"If In Doubt, Choose B"

It's the only way :naughty:

It's my theory and I'm sticking to it.  Because if I start to doubt it then I'm buggered.

Why do I feel like I got this pearl of wisdom off the Simpsons??  But anyways, in that case, it HAS to be true.  Ja?

Night!!

54218[/snapback]

But of course! i've still never tried that old just run under the coats in the corner trick like Homer had planned though and see if it all pans out!

I was just asked by a bird if I was off that tv program..when I smiled and asked which one I think she mistook my "har har missy, you've got this wrong" for a "come on then girly, flatter my celebrity ego"...

she described it, but the music was loud and she wasn't particularly capable of pronouncing properly... I think it was Hollyoaks.. but that can't be right as the blokes on there look nowt like me.... Too pretty boy for a start.

I dunno

really funny though, she was all giggly and I swear at one point I think she was trying to pluck up the courage to ask me for my autograph.... Now "Bombhead" is a regular on the Leeds night out and has in fact been in my house... which was gloriously random in itself, but I've never seen him out with any of the others or have I seen any of them out at all in fact..qo suite where she got this idea from is beyond me.

I've a better chance of being from Bullseye tbh.

I was just asked by a bird if I was off that tv program..when I smiled and asked which one I think she mistook my "har har missy, you've got this wrong" for a "come on then girly, flatter my celebrity ego"...

she described it, but the music was loud and she wasn't particularly capable of pronouncing properly... I think it was Hollyoaks.. but that can't be right as the blokes on there look nowt like me.... Too pretty boy for a start.

I dunno

really funny though, she was all giggly and I swear at one point I think she was trying to pluck up the courage to ask me for my autograph.... Now "Bombhead" is a regular on the Leeds night out and has in fact been in my house... which was gloriously random in itself, but I've never seen him out with any of the others or have I seen any of them out at all in fact..qo suite where she got this idea from is beyond me.

54222[/snapback]

Celebrity Mingers?

I dunno

54222[/snapback]

Celebrity Mingers?

54245[/snapback]

Check my sig :naughty:

Steve fucking Briere.  :rolleyes:

54190[/snapback]

:naughty::huh::D:yes:P:lol:

I saw him play for Basingstoke up here earlier in the season and he was as shit as always. To think we were linked with him during the summer as well. EPL is his level to be fair. Enjoy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Celebrity Mingers?

54245[/snapback]

Check my sig :naughty:

54259[/snapback]

I'm sorry Alex, was my post not dripping with cynicism, should I perhaps be more like you?

p.s. :huh:

Anyone interested in some Joinee tomfoolery on Sunday????

Let me know. :naughty:

I'm too scared to make an actual post about this because there's always someone out there who doesn't think that me being part of a cult is a good thing. Tsk.

Steve fucking Briere.  :rolleyes:

54190[/snapback]

:naughty::huh::D:yes:P:lol:

I saw him play for Basingstoke up here earlier in the season and he was as shit as always. To think we were linked with him during the summer as well. EPL is his level to be fair. Enjoy. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

54260[/snapback]

You were meant to reassure me he's the same Briere who was part of the successful Fife team :rolleyes:

Try and see Stu Simmons if you can, on trial at Coventry (he'll sign for them he's good). Funny bloke on the ice as well. :D

Oh and enjoy having Matty in a Vipers shirt, wont be for long if the Bees somehow manage to go elite. ;)

:naughty:

Anyone got any happy random stories for the day??

Actually, I do. Come to think of it. I went to a lighting/sound workshop with theatre soc... and not only did we learn about lighting/sound, we also got donuts, a goodie bag, a PYRO DISPLAY and (.... wait for it.... waaaiiitt for iiittt......) free jeans.

JEANS.

They brought out a box of jeans and said "there you go, help yourself"

Fcking JEANS!!! WTF?!? Love it. Crappy, smell-weirdly-of-petrol jeans... but still!

But then I came back and read some rather unhappy news :huh: So other people's random tales of happiness would be good ta.

went to a stand up night and the comedian said one of my favourite put-downs.

"Shhhh Grown ups talking"

when this knobhead was talking while the act was on.

I of course laughed at the time, but then kept chuckling all the way home,

:naughty: That is a good one.

My mate Silky is the best I've seen so far with coping with hecklers. He just goes all out making them feel like an idiot straight away so that they hardly even breathe for the rest of the gig, because they're gonna get picked on any way and they don't wanna encourage it.

And the audience is always 100% behind him in this, and his put downs are hilarious. It's all good stuff. :huh:

He also has a lovely little bit about drunken pilots...... "hello and welcome to flight ZX32.. 4.. umm.. something, i don't know, i can't even remember my own name. do YOU have a plane?? no??? well *I* DO!!!!!!! Ooo - clouds!! ROW HARDER!!!"

Maybe you have to be there, but damn it's good.

OK, breakfast time for me. Woo. Food. Yum.

;)  That is a good one.

My mate Silky is the best I've seen so far with coping with hecklers.  He just goes all out making them feel like an idiot straight away so that they hardly even breathe for the rest of the gig, because they're gonna get picked on any way and they don't wanna encourage it.

And the audience is always 100% behind him in this, and his put downs are hilarious.  It's all good stuff. :D

He also has a lovely little bit about drunken pilots...... "hello and welcome to flight ZX32.. 4.. umm.. something, i don't know, i can't even remember my own name. do YOU have a plane?? no??? well *I* DO!!!!!!!  Ooo - clouds!! ROW HARDER!!!"

Maybe you have to be there, but damn it's good.

OK, breakfast time for me.  Woo.  Food.  Yum.

55125[/snapback]

You're mates with Silky???

that's generally random

He was one of the acts last night.

he was excellent, he sung and tore shreds into a guy, it was nice his website is killforaseat.com I think

he's pleasantly scouse and mercifully balding.

Haven't done this for a while- won't do it again for an even longer while.....

A copy and paste joke.

>The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English

>will

>be the official language of the European Union rather

>than German, which was the other possibility.

>

>As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English

>spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5-year phase-in

>plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

>

>In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly,this

>will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

>

>The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up

>konfusion and keyboards kan have one less letter.

>

>There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the

>troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words

>like fotograf 20% shorter.

>

>In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to

>reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

>

>Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have

>always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

>

>Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is

>disgrasful and it should go away.

>

>By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with

>z" and "w" with "v".

>

>During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining

>"ou"

>and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl

>riten styl.

>

>Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu

>understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

>

>Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze

>forst plas.