General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

26 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Check it again now, I think he's writing a message. 

Oh yeah, you're right. Amazing how nimble these 777s are nowadays and how clued up the pilots are. 👍

image.png.3c870217f985b8ad5297550ec5d1301d.png

• Haha 8

So, I was in the process of winding up some MAGA twats, and spelling paedo the correct way (a wind up for yanks in general never mind MAGA) and my spellcheck/predictive text thing did the below, wtf !!!

1F1713D3-5205-4520-ACCB-5CDFD3616180.png

• Haha 5

Wife went to go see her mate last night.  Her mate's recently come back from climbing Killimanjaro so went to go see her about that.  ON her return to shitty Leeds too, she was involved in a car accident (shes fine) so see how she was about that.

Anyways, landed at Heathrow and no luggage which she was expecting as she had two stops on the way back.  She had a tracker thing in it so knew where it was and so did the airline.  She flew back up to Leeds anyway and got told it would follow on.  She got home.  Next day went to go get some stuff, in the afternoon.  Driving down the road, this bloke drove out of a pub carpark and T-bones her causing her car to be a right off.  Thankfully nobody was hurt.

I asked as anyone normal would; 'Was he over the limit?'

Wife - 'Don't know, police didn't come'

'Oh, why?'

'Nobody was injured and the insurance are sorting it'

'Oh, but she reported it'

'No, insurance are sorting it'

'Aye, but it still needs reporting'

'Oh I don't know'

Fuck me.  These two are educated people.  But If I had been T-boned by some cunt coming out of a pub car park I would be calling the law and getting this cunt breathalysed. I would also call 101 if not and get it logged!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

So, I was in the process of winding up some MAGA twats, and spelling paedo the correct way (a wind up for yanks in general never mind MAGA) and my spellcheck/predictive text thing did the below, wtf !!!

1F1713D3-5205-4520-ACCB-5CDFD3616180.png

It knows

:cuppa:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Wife went to go see her mate last night.  Her mate's recently come back from climbing Killimanjaro so went to go see her about that.  ON her return to shitty Leeds too, she was involved in a car accident (shes fine) so see how she was about that.

Anyways, landed at Heathrow and no luggage which she was expecting as she had two stops on the way back.  She had a tracker thing in it so knew where it was and so did the airline.  She flew back up to Leeds anyway and got told it would follow on.  She got home.  Next day went to go get some stuff, in the afternoon.  Driving down the road, this bloke drove out of a pub carpark and T-bones her causing her car to be a right off.  Thankfully nobody was hurt.

'Oh, why?'

'Oh I don't know'

Fuck me.  These two are educated people.  But If I had been T-boned by some cunt coming out of a pub car park I would be calling the law and getting this cunt breathalysed. I would also call 101 if not and get it logged!

Not to mention (as a polis mate once told me) get them there and an ambulance for your sore neck/back to get checked - you have a claim.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

'Oh, why?'

'Oh I don't know'

Surely she doesn't need to make up stories about seeing a mate who's just come back from a "climbing holiday". 🙂 

• Haha 1

wykiki is Toontastic's Brian Potter. Forget about the bike, from now on I picture him going everywhere on a mobility scooter with his beige Lord Anthony anorak on, happy with nothing and no one that he sees. 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol: I’m not sure what’s more mental. Their submitting that copy or their editor going “Aye, nice work, let’s put that in the paper”

also, the line: …a highly experienced dabbler….

sounds like me trying to convince myself I didn’t have a problem in the 90s 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I judged the article purely on the URL and thought "chutzpah" is a new word for them.

Then I remember she is a breast cancer survvior and felt a bit bad about myself.

Happy now so-called Gemmill? 

• Haha 1