General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

14 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This maybe isn’t as influential as Sawyer here is suggesting but its still pretty fuckin cool 😅

Just another reason for Musk to look unbearably smug. :( 

20 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

This maybe isn’t as influential as Sawyer here is suggesting but its still pretty fuckin cool 😅

Is it though? Moonraker was able to land on a freeway if need be and it's not as if 'mericans can park for shite most days.
Musk, the cunt, has just proven he's the guy in a propellor hat that is good at this game.

Cup And Ball Game GIF by SORANscreech owl loop GIF by Megan

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Musk employs some brilliant engineers :cuppa: 

Oh Robert.
He may but he also doesn't want to pay them benefits if he can. He won't let them unionise for the benefit of all the employees, not just the smart ones.
He doesn't want to be forced to make appropriate payouts when he makes them redundant.

And he, who is worth US$245 billion dollars, doesn't want to pay tax, which enriches society as a whole because why should he?

Man's a cunt.

He's also currently spending US$45 million a month to get the orange baffoon re-elected

Man's an even bigger cunt for doing that to the world.

But you know all that.

I hope he gets to colonise Mars. Then their oxygen supply runs out and his bones can prove their was life on Mars, so in a million years time when some space being lands there, to check out the burnt rock planet that is next closest to the sun, the mystery is even greater.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Oh Robert.
He may but he also doesn't want to pay them benefits if he can. He won't let them unionise for the benefit of all the employees, not just the smart ones.
He doesn't want to be forced to make appropriate payouts when he makes them redundant.

And he, who is worth US$245 billion dollars, doesn't want to pay tax, which enriches society as a whole because why should he?

Man's a cunt.

He's also currently spending US$45 million a month to get the orange baffoon re-elected

But you know all that.

I hope he gets to colonise Mars. Then their oxygen supply runs out and his bones can prove their was life on Mars, so in a million years time when some space being lands there, to check out the burnt rock planet that is next closest to the sun, the mystery is even greater.

....and of course, the genocide.

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Oh Robert.

Man's a cunt.

But you know all that.

Am aware. Reverse thrusting rocket boosters into a basketball hoop is cool as fuck though. Not heard the Cure stuff yet, but rest assured the now semi-permanent Mrs PL is getting a bulk order of Kohl eye treatments in from a variety of cosmetic suppliers 😒

• Haha 3

Absolutely love this film, might be my favourite. It's just the dialogue, and this is probably my favourite bit of it:

JULES
What country you from!
BRETT
(petrified)
What?
JULES
"What" ain't no country I know! Do
they speak English in "What?"
BRETT
(near heart attack)
What?
JULES
English-motherfucker-can-you-speak-
it?
BRETT
Yes.
JULES
Then you understand what I'm sayin'?
BRETT
Yes.
JULES
Now describe what Marsellus Wallace
looks like!
BRETT
(out of fear)
What?
Jules takes his .45 and PRESSES the barrel HARD in Brett's
cheek.
JULES
Say "What" again! C'mon, say "What"
again! I dare ya, I double dare ya
motherfucker, say "What" one more
goddamn time!

Brett is regressing on the spot.
JULES
Now describe to me what Marsellus
Wallace looks like!

Brett does his best.
BRETT
Well he's... he's... black –
JULES
– go on!
BRETT
...and he's... he's... bald –
JULES
– does he look like a bitch?!
BRETT
(without thinking)
What?

say what again pulp fiction GIF

• Haha 1

It’s my favourite film too….saw it in Houston before it came out here… it was around the time NUFC were getting knocked out of Europe by Bilbao.. I found out the result by coming across a fortnight old copy of the Observer :lol: 

@Renton without googling what should’ve been the end of the film?…

Edited by PaddockLad

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It’s my favourite film too….saw it in Houston before it came out here… it was around the time NUFC were getting knocked out of Europe by Bilbao.. I found out the result by coming across a fortnight old copy of the Observer :lol: 

@Renton without googling what should’ve been the end of the film?…

Oh, you mean, the chronological order? Honestly never really thought about it despite seeing it 10 times. It's a bit like trainspotting for me, more a collection of short stories. I'll try to work this out.

Opening credits where they hold up the diner - no

So bit where he kill Brett etc - No

They then kill Marvin and get Mr Wolf - so no (then loop back to diner)

Date with Uma - well Vince is still alive so no.

Meeting with Marcela where he hands over the briefcase and Vinve gives Butch a hacky look - no

Boxing match, no

That leaves Butch, Marcela chase, gimp scene and "Zed's dead" as the true ending? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Oh, you mean, the chronological order? Honestly never really thought about it despite seeing it 10 times. It's a bit like trainspotting for me, more a collection of short stories. I'll try to work this out.

Opening credits where they hold up the diner - no

So bit where he kill Brett etc - No

They then kill Marvin and get Mr Wolf - so no (then loop back to diner)

Date with Uma - well Vince is still alive so no.

Meeting with Marcela where he hands over the briefcase and Vinve gives Butch a hacky look - no

Boxing match, no

That leaves Butch, Marcela chase, gimp scene and "Zed's dead" as the true ending? 

:good: 

• Like 1