General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

33 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Happy Saturday fellow degenerates. Hope you are all feeling magnificent this morning. 

The morgues this morning are full of people who only yesterday, had plans for today.

We made it. Carpe Diem

That is all

that's all folks profile GIF

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Happy Saturday fellow degenerates. Hope you are all feeling magnificent this morning. 

The morgues this morning are full of people who only yesterday, had plans for today.

We made it. Carpe Diem

That is all

well done everyone, none of you died of overnight 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

well done everyone, none of you died of overnight 

Not strictly true, I just died in your arms last night, it must've been something you said? I just died in your arms last night. I should've walked away, it was a long, hot night etc...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

We made it. Carpe Diem

That is all

Fucks sake. :lol: 

Note to self: Don’t post until you’ve had your coffee. (Particularly after watching emotional videos of armed forces personnel reuniting with children after long tours of duty).

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Note to self: Don’t post until you’ve had your coffee. (Particularly after watching emotional videos of armed forces personnel reuniting with children after long tours of duty).

You're digging yourself a bigger hole, tbh, CT. :cuppa:

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

When I watch those videos I can't help but thinking...leave the forces and get a job at home so you don't break your kids heart every time you fuck off for 6 months 

• Like 1

Joined a gym as I'm 42 with the back of a 62 year old. Been about 10 years since I went to a gym regularly and the change in clientele is mental. Full of young lasses in tiny outfits videoing themselves, and young lads looking ripped to bits when I was drinking hooch in a park at their age 

26 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Joined a gym as I'm 42 with the back of a 62 year old. Been about 10 years since I went to a gym regularly and the change in clientele is mental. Full of young lasses in tiny outfits videoing themselves, and young lads looking ripped to bits when I was drinking hooch in a park at their age 

Whey proteins cheaper than hooch nowadays.

Whats the plan? 

Im part way into my PT qualification as it happens 😁

19 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

We made it. Carpe Diem

That is all

Makes you think 

• Haha 2