General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I’ve met Albert Stubbins. He went to my uncle’s wedding. Due to my uncle and grandad always being at the racecourse, where Albert was also regularly in attendance. He used to live round the corner from my mate when we were at school too. That’s my shit anecdote related to Sgt. Peppers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

I’ve got a couple of Undertones vinyls, remind me on when I get home and I will have a look. You can have it/then/whatever I have for nowt. No guarantee on quality or if it even plays though, haven’t had a record player since I was about 20.

Great thanks, that would be tremendous.

6 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Great thanks, that would be tremendous.

Right, I’ve had a Quick Look but I’ve been out for a beer too.

I have one under tones record, looks shit quality but you are welcome to it. I have loads of cure records too, but I want to keep them. Favourite band. I will try and put some pictures up tomorrow of the others and anyone who claims something can have it

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Gemmill said:

6 month suspended sentence for Huw Edwards. 

Screenshot_20240916-183052.thumb.png.95a4976cb6cc4b6129ec03d338808b83.png

"SUSPENDED SENTENCE?!" 

I've only just heard this and mentioned it to the lads in the office.

Lad from Bedale;

'Aye because they don't have space because Starmer is locking up people who've done nowt wrong man!'

:lol: 

• Haha 4

@Gemmill don’t say I never do anything for you 😆… from my mate who’s a vinyl collector and dealer . I’d take them all off your hands but my bank account is still getting over finding all three style council albums, all their 12” eps and Sade’s first two albums in the same rack last month 😅

IMG_5647.png

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

@Gemmill don’t say I never do anything for you 😆… from my mate who’s a vinyl collector and dealer . I’d take them all off your hands but my bank account is still getting over finding all three style council albums, all their 12” eps and Sade’s first two albums in the same rack last month 😅

IMG_5647.png

You’ve doxxed the poor cunt. Tell him to expect my 4” in his Facebook inbox imminently. Ask him what he’ll send over to me via PayPal if I wrap it in vinyl for him first.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

IMG_5647.png

Oh you and Gemmill are mates now are you? Mates? Buddies? Friends?

The Inbetweeners Thumbs Up GIF

• Haha 2

Al Fayed being accused of multiple counts of sexual assault by Harrods staff is perhaps, sadly, one of the least surprising 'sensational news breaks' I've read in a long time. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

Al Fayed being accused of multiple counts of sexual assault by Harrods staff is perhaps, sadly, one of the least surprising 'sensational news breaks' I've read in a long time. 

IMG_20240918_165609.thumb.jpg.6221d13290dffd39a4a411d56f07fb0b.jpg

"Ok, he put a statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage so that would make you think 'wrong'un' straight away but he also looked a collosal cunt as well...... Hang on a minute..... I thought the clues were meant to be hard on here?"

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

Aye I read the headline and my first thought was "well, yeah obviously."

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

IMG_20240918_165609.thumb.jpg.6221d13290dffd39a4a411d56f07fb0b.jpg

"Ok, he put a statue of Michael Jackson outside Craven Cottage so that would make you think 'wrong'un' straight away but he also looked a collosal cunt as well...... Hang on a minute..... I thought the clues were meant to be hard on here?"

That poor bin has no idea they're about to be treated to the shocker, do they? The monster just goading him behind his back.

• Haha 2

Took the MiL to hospital for an outpatient appointment, saw some top class flange there in summer time attire and also whilst driving back home as well but it was pointless having a good look as it would've been akin to planning a major bank heist with Inspector Morse sitting next to you. 

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

• Haha 6

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Are they taking your lot for ££££££?

I had an ISG Interiors polo shirt more than 20 years ago… I was working for the M & E contractor and they said “client wants everyone to wear these” I said “ok, can I have five?” ie one for each day… “you’re taking the piss!!” came the reply…. “fuck off then ya cunts” was mine….. ✊🏻🤪