General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

31 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Can we go back to CT please? :lol:

He's been married for 30+ years, I assume, and he's claiming a lass in a bar sucking his finger gives better blow jobs than his wife!? After 30 years of direction!? WTF?

Tbf and in defence of our lass, there’s probably more meat on my finger. :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Renton said:

I dunno, think of what you could be like if she was doing it right. 

boner-hard-on.gif.ff51b2eeebe681f4fcf6d9d451558cb2.gif

It doesn't matter how good she is if you're trying to build the great wall of china with a couple of kilos of sand, cement and a handful of bricks.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

It doesn't matter how good she is if you're trying to build the great wall of china with a couple of kilos of sand, cement and a handful of bricks.

My wife would disagree, she quite often makes a mountain out of a mole hill :lol: 

On 14/09/2024 at 06:54, Gemmill said:

Has anyone ever been clever/funny enough to refer to Hugh Hefner as a fanny magnate, or do I wear the crown here? 

I get the feeling some people must have missed this. 

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Im pretty sure they didn't.

Skipped over it like an episode of Mrs Brown's Boys yet incredulously it got a fucking repeat, just like Mrs Brown's Boys.

• Haha 5

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

10 pence for anyone getting this reference. 

498066231_Screenshot_20240915_110743_Google2.thumb.jpg.7733bed891f87e05845e71594165a5e4.jpg

I rewatched them a while back and there’s loads of subtle little bits I’d forgotten about. Like in that particular episode there was the lass who worked in the cafe. And she had this photo from when she was young where she’d won a beauty contest (Miss North West United Dairies or some such). And Leonard had borrowed the photo and every time she asks for it back, he says he can’t find it. Then the next time he’s being interviewed for the programme in his room it’s on display on his bedside cabinet 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No… what was it?…

That Peter Kay Thing. it was presented in a documentary style narrated by Andrew Sachs. 6 episodes each featuring a local  main character from Bolton. Phoenix Nights was expanded from one episode featuring The Neptune club. It’s worth checking out if you liked Phoenix Nights. Leonard in the one in the picture is a part time preacher and is the subject of that episode for being recognised with an award for being Britain’s oldest paper boy. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

No… what was it?…

Leonard, by Peter Kay. A pilot episode chronicaling the life of a mentally ill man in Bolton. Having had a mentally ill sister at the same time, I can vouch he got it spot on. Obviously he went with Phoenix Nights which had far more scope, but this episode is touchingly brilliant imo. 

• Like 2