General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Can I just check: are you counting a lass with your finger in her gob as your best ever blowjob? 

Honestly, it was a sexual awakening for me. :lol: 

That said, I’ve just tried it on my own finger and it was pretty close. Speak later, just signed up for yoga.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm sure someone on here once said BJs are overrated :lol:

poor soul - obviously never had one performed by someone who knows what they're doing 

Think that was me :lol:  (Ewerk will confirm). 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

That said, I’ve just tried it on my own finger and it was pretty close. Speak later, just signed up for yoga.

:lol:

CT: the best anal sex I've ever had was at Boldon Lane GP Surgery. The added bonus was my prostate got a clean bill of health. 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

Are you one of these by any chance?

a man in a mask is pointing at another man in a mask .

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

Had a very vivid dream last night that I was getting the Worlds Best Ever Blowjob. No idea who was providing the service other than they had a dark perm (Could of been Keegan) :lol: 

Unfortunately it’s left me quite depressed this morning as I now feel I’ve been missing out. 

My previous best blowjob was a girl in a local bar who demonstrated her technique (which she was extremely proud of), on my middle finger. It was an eye opening experience at the time, but still I sadly feel that nothing will ever compare to this vivid dream :( 

image.png.adc97f6d86da0ebfe8a4f9bf0285309d.png

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Still wooshed :lol: 

The dentist will start giving your wife the oral sex you're used to by sticking his fingers in her mouth then she'll start giving him the kind of oral sex the rest of us recognise by slurping on his baby's arm holding an apple......

CT: "No, still wooshed, I'm afraid!"

• Haha 6

Right. 

Fuck me. 

You put your finger in a lass's gob and described it as the best blowjob of your life. 

The dentist absolutely goes to town with his fingers in your wife's gob, and you seem absolutely fine with it. I honestly think you need to stop her going. 

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Right. 

Fuck me. 

You put your finger in a lass's gob and described it as the best blowjob of your life. 

The dentist absolutely goes to town with his fingers in your wife's gob, and you seem absolutely fine with it. I honestly think you need to stop her going. 

Finger blowjobs is not cheating!

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Right. 

Fuck me. 

Thats going to end up in my dreams tonight but it will be me in the chair. Thanks :( 

• Haha 2

Went for a couple of drinks after work tonight, there was a few of us out.  It's rare I go as I am either cycling in, or because I am in early, most people leave at 17:00 when I am leaving at 16:00.

Anyway, was nice. I finished at 16:30 and a couple of others did, so I suggested we go for a beer.  One lad stayed for one and then there was just me and Dipper.  Anyways, Dipper has been struggling for months with work and he told me the other week he was looking for another place.  Tonight he told me he went for an interview on Monday and they have offered him the role.  He doesn't think he's going to take it though as it's a 15 minute driver rather than a 10 minute walk :lol: 

Honestly, he knew that before going for the interview so why waste someone's fucking time :lol: they have offered him more brass and paid OT, a better balance of work etc.  It's a canny move for him.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Went for a couple of drinks after work tonight, there was a few of us out.  It's rare I go as I am either cycling in, or because I am in early, most people leave at 17:00 when I am leaving at 16:00.

Anyway, was nice. I finished at 16:30 and a couple of others did, so I suggested we go for a beer.  One lad stayed for one and then there was just me and Dipper.  Anyways, Dipper has been struggling for months with work and he told me the other week he was looking for another place.  Tonight he told me he went for an interview on Monday and they have offered him the role.  He doesn't think he's going to take it though as it's a 15 minute driver rather than a 10 minute walk :lol: 

Honestly, he knew that before going for the interview so why waste someone's fucking time :lol: they have offered him more brass and paid OT, a better balance of work etc.  It's a canny move for him.

PLEASE tell me he’s put you down as a reference.

• Haha 5