General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

18 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

They'll have to find time around this hot take:

What is the story behind this picture of 5 masked man with an Irish flag on  the background? : r/AskHistorians

"...and I'll say this only once, so I will. Unless the British withdraw from Ireland we will continue to pick Harry Maguire in the England squad. If you don't release all political prisoners he will remain in the starting 11. Both Declan, to my left, and Jack, to my right have promised to play suicide passes back to him every 10 minutes until our demands are met. Up the RA."

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

What is the story behind this picture of 5 masked man with an Irish flag on  the background? : r/AskHistorians

"...and I'll say this only once, so I will. Unless the British withdraw from Ireland we will continue to pick Harry Maguire in the England squad. If you don't release all political prisoners he will remain in the starting 11. Both Declan, to my left, and Jack, to my right have promised to play suicide passes back to him every 10 minutes until our demands are met. Up the RA."

Star Trek Applause GIF

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dazzler said:

image.png.5002a29bee44182af1ae38b8a4ed608a.png

• Haha 7

On 08/09/2024 at 17:28, Alex said:

What a twat :lol: Btw didn’t they supposedly fall out to the extent they used separate private jets while touring? 

I missed this but I can well believe it. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to be on a plane with that cunt. :lol:

• Haha 2

Dipper has just farted in the office and followed through :lol: 

I'm in fucking tears.

He farted then walked out the room quickly.  Then just messaged me from the bog :lol: He's in there now stuck asking for my help, but I would rather post on here and ridicule him :lol: 

• Haha 9

Of all the many boring jobs life throws at you when you grow up, such as mowing the grass, etc, having to constant decide on what to eat is a fucking pain. Particularly so as kids turn into mini adults with their own assortment of likes / dislikes.

8 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Of all the many boring jobs life throws at you when you grow up, such as mowing the grass, etc, having to constant decide on what to eat is a fucking pain. Particularly so as kids turn into mini adults with their own assortment of likes / dislikes.

If they're old enough to be "mini adults", they're old enough to grow the fuck up and eat what they're served, make their own dinner, or starve. Sorted. :good: 

I should become a parenting coach really, I'm great at this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm in fucking tears.

He farted then walked out the room quickly.  Then just messaged me from the bog :lol: He's in there now stuck asking for my help, but I would rather post on here and ridicule him :lol: 

Road Rage Jam GIF by JamCycling

🙂 

• Haha 1

We've got friends whose kids basically live on beige food. Chicken dippers and chips mostly. If they come to ours, the kids either eat before they come, or they bring shit with them. If they go out somewhere, the kids basically only eat garlic bread. :lol:

Their mam says "you've got to pick your battles", but it's always struck me that just letting your kids eat pure garbage is probably conceding the wrong battle. 

We've got a grown up version of this as well. A lass who eats that shit at home, won't eat veg, and will only eat at restaurants if they do goujons or a chicken burger. And all the lettuce and tomato comes out of the burger the second the plate hits the table. This is someone of around 40. I mean just fuck off will you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm in fucking tears.

Box of pampers on his desk for when he gets back to work, please. 

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

We've got friends whose kids basically live on beige food. Chicken dippers and chips mostly. If they come to ours, the kids either eat before they come, or they bring shit with them. If they go out somewhere, the kids basically only eat garlic bread. :lol:

Their mam says "you've got to pick your battles", but it's always struck me that just letting your kids eat pure garbage is probably conceding the wrong battle. 

We've got a grown up version of this as well. A lass who eats that shit at home, won't eat veg, and will only eat at restaurants if they do goujons or a chicken burger. And all the lettuce and tomato comes out of the burger the second the plate hits the table. This is someone of around 40. I mean just fuck off will you. 

We have similar friends.  

When we went over at the weekend they made a Mexican fajita thing and the kids had turkey bites with chips, but to be healthy they had cut up cucumber and a few tomatoes :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ugh. Just a ridiculous human being.

Who eats a burger to be healthy? Lettuce tastes of nothing and just dilutes the flavour of the burger. This is a hill I'm prepared to die on.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Who eats a burger to be healthy? Lettuce tastes of nothing and just dilutes the flavour of the burger. This is a hill I'm prepared to die on.

Hungry Food GIF

• Haha 2