General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I keep getting a random one on my fucking ear lobe FFS!!!

Aye, I get one growing out the side of my nostril, like it's literally growing out through the skin rather than into the nose like all the other nasal hair. Every time I pluck the fucker out it bleeds for ages and then grows back. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Was going to say, I’ve had a hairy chest for a good long while and the ladies? Well, they love it!

i was strutting around Vegas pool party in all my hairy gloriousness. I noticed people were staring at me and some sniggering. I soon realised all Americans are shaved like new born babies and I was massively the odd one out.

• Haha 2

Driving up to see the folks with my eldest today. Forgot that it's Leeds festival this weekend. I'll sack off the A1 and take advantage of the Middle Class Heaven that is Tebay Services instead. £7 sausage rolls, extortionate coffee and excellent fudge awaits! 

• Like 2

Just now, The Fish said:

Driving up to see the folks with my eldest today. Forgot that it's Leeds festival this weekend. I'll sack off the A1 and take advantage of the Middle Class Heaven that is Tebay Services instead. £7 sausage rolls, extortionate coffee and excellent fudge awaits! 

#AccidentalPartridge

13 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

i was strutting around Vegas pool party in all my hairy gloriousness. I noticed people were staring at me and some sniggering. I soon realised all Americans are shaved like new born babies and I was massively the odd one out.

Similar experience in Memphis suburbs (although fully clothed), drove to a Walmart, walking/trundling around and then took notice of my surroundings and noticed I was being looked at somewhat. It was then I realised I was the only honkey in the place.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Similar experience in Memphis suburbs (although fully clothed), drove to a Walmart, walking/trundling around and then took notice of my surroundings and noticed I was being looked at somewhat. It was then I realised I was the only honkey in the place.

Cold ass honkey! (Thanks to matt01ss at r/gifrequests) : r/gifs

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

I just got messages from a triumphant Miss Fist because her tent survived the carnage there last night, several of her mates are away to buy new ones :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

Yep. Always was and is ‘batter’ up here as far as I know 

Some cunt replied that it’s “scruntions” I mean what the actual fuck is that 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Toonpack said:

Some cunt replied that it’s “scruntions” I mean what the actual fuck is that 🤷🏼‍♂️

I’ve heard of that but again not up here. A midlands thing maybe? 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I’ve heard of that but again not up here. A midlands thing maybe?

It sounds even more horrendous if you say it in a Brummie accent, so probably 

• Haha 3

A mate got a chippy at Oldham I think it was and asked for batter to go with his chips and got the translation back and forth about scraps till they both understood what he wanted. He then asked for a can of pop, again quizzical looks before the wife obviously gave up and just guessed what he wanted. She charged him whatever it came to before presenting him with his chips with a tin of peas. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Has anywhere had the balls to try charging for scraps yet? 

Barry Hearn and Don King have been known to.

• Haha 4