General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

11 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Christmas Tree ....

you still the king of the paddle board?

been really busy on the house/garden so not had the chance to get the kayak out since we moved here, madness really when we live about 200 yards from the wye.

anyway, got it out yesterday and went to kerne bridge and paddled back to monmouth, 15 miles, which despite the stunning scenery from start to finish was probably a bit ambitious for the first attempt of the year. expected to feel like I'd played a game of 5 a side this morning, but surprisingly don't seem to be suffering too much!

for anybody remotely interested and who hasn't visited the wye valley before, you could do a lot worse than spend a long weekend down here, stunningly beautiful with lush places to stay, especially round symonds yat and peaceful campsites too at doward and biblins.  :)

20240731_153655.thumb.jpg.c48870591c8cbddc6725a19b54989598.jpg

Thanks for the invitation to tbd's mansion :) 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

just a little cottage mate. canny size garden though so you be welcome to come with a tent.

This is a scary prospect. I could see myself sat up bolt upright in my tent all night, clutching my swiss army knife for dear life.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Anyone just see / hear that fighter jet. Flipping low and fast that over built up areas :lol: 

Not even British!!!!

Bloody  Qatar air force, coming over here and stealing our airspace!

They've just managed to escape the Sunderland airshow after being stuck there for the last five years. :good:

• Haha 7

45 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is a scary prospect. I could see myself sat up bolt upright in my tent all night, clutching my swiss army knife for dear life.

here's me with my brand new bsa lightning.

be afraid, be very afraid.

1396086219_Screenshot_20240812_103907_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.40631e106c6eb024c51bd9da7f13db1c.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, thebrokendoll said:

here's me with my brand new bsa lightning.

be afraid, be very afraid.

1396086219_Screenshot_20240812_103907_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.40631e106c6eb024c51bd9da7f13db1c.jpg

Hmmmm. I'll pass.

Camping.

Ex-footy hoolie hippy living in next door cottage brandishing an air rifle.

Wales.

• Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Renton said:

Hmmmm. I'll pass.

Camping.

Ex-footy hoolie hippy living in next door cottage brandishing an air rifle.

Wales.

I paid (unbeknown to mrs tbd) the best part of £500 for that rifle and seen the rat once since. little fucker appeared from under the hedge mid afternoon and was spotted by the pitbull who launched himself in to attack. rat squealed and dashed off behind the greenhouse with snoop in hot pursuit. I was really worried the dog would put his head through the glass so I dragged him away, but he remained on high alert for the rest of the afternoon.

anyway, I've set meself up like some sort of great white hunter from days gone by practically every evening with a carefully laid trap of peanut butter and cooking oil.

not a fucking sign of the cunt

I have however shot straight through the middle of an empty thatchers gold can with dead eye precision. money well spent!  :)

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Haha 5

Sat at the dinner table in a ghillie suit.

"Do you HAVE to?!" 

"War doesn't work to your timetable, love."

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

I am having a patio done this week.  Fuck me, there's some right nosey cunts aren't they? Stopping and gawping asking my mate questions etc.  Fuck me.  Get on you owld cunts and wallk your dog and fuck off.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I am having a patio done this week.  Fuck me, there's some right nosey cunts aren't they? Stopping and gawping asking my mate questions like are you really going to fit all those bodies under there etc.  Fuck me.  Get on you owld cunts and wallk your dog and fuck off.

• Haha 3

Limmy's obsession with proving that Cilla Black is a horrible person is one of the highlights of the last 12 to 18 months on the Internet. 

• Haha 2

Old letter, but turns out living fast and dying young in a rock band isn't quite as exciting as it sounds when you've got kids at home. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/scott-weilands-family-dont-glorify-this-tragedy-44427/2/

Dave Grohl says in his autobiography he's only ever done booze and weed. Proper legend 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Old letter, but turns out living fast and dying young in a rock band isn't quite as exciting as it sounds when you've got kids at home. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/scott-weilands-family-dont-glorify-this-tragedy-44427/2/

Dave Grohl says in his autobiography he's only ever done booze and weed. Proper legend 

I'm not buying that. If nothing else Dave Grohl has definitely taken mushrooms, but hearing the last few foos albums he clearly hasn't taken enough.