General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 hours ago, wackyjunior said:

Newcastle Vs the Leazes family and Stevie.

Just wait until Howaythelads arrives from Leeds in his white van. He'll be windmilling the fuck out of wokerati on the way to the Trent  shouting "WHERE'S ALEX!!?" 

• Haha 2

On 06/08/2024 at 09:10, wykikitoon said:

She said that they should set fire to the kids in the hotels etc.  Shes a registered fucking childminder man.

Her husband is a Tory MP

• Like 3

Not sure how I feel about this tbh. On the one hand what she wrote was utterly vile but on the other imprisonment does seem like quite a draconian action considering violent criminals often get suspended sentences, if they are caught.

How many followers does she have? Has she any history of incitement and racial history? 

A large fine, being banned from childcare, and being named and shamed seems more appropriate to me. Otherwise the prisons are going to be very full very soon. 

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Not sure how I feel about this tbh. On the one hand what she wrote was utterly vile but on the other imprisonment does seem like quite a draconian action considering violent criminals often get suspended sentences, if they are caught.

How many followers does she have? Has she any history of incitement and racial history? 

A large fine, being banned from childcare, and being named and shamed seems more appropriate to me. Otherwise the prisons are going to be very full very soon. 

Purposefully making an example of the lot of them. Why don't think we've had no more riots since?

• Like 3

I sort of get where Renton is coming from. Not so long ago we had a neighbour here who was frequently getting lifted for violent disorder, theft, gang related violence and general antisocial behaviour. Cunt was always back next day or the Monday. 

It's great that these bigoted fuckwits that are stirring up racial hatred online or participating in race riots are being held on remand until their trial. But it begs the question, if there's the stuff in place to keep some woman on remand for racial hatred tweets she made last week, how come Barry from down the road is back home on Monday after robbing and battering a Indian shopkeeper and getting lifted with a knife?

The obvious answer is that very few folk outside of the street I loved would notice or care if Barry was made an example of.

I haven't seen the tweet in question so I'm just going to guess she's being done for incitement. Fair fucks, she's done it to herself. Keeping her on remand until the trial though is just clogging up another cell we probably need to keep open for the actual volatile and violent cunts like Barry.

2 hours ago, Renton said:

The punishment was severe because people were actually trying to do what she was suggesting, in no small part because of the stuff people like her were posting on social media. I’ve got zero sympathy for her 

• Like 7

13 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/09/a-week-in-court-far-right-riots-england

so many tears man, what a fucking pussy.

One of those pleading not guilty was Lennon Chisholm, 21, of Middlesbrough, who sobbed uncontrollably throughout his appearance and was passed a tissue by his solicitor, David Dedman.

“When things are rushed, mistakes can be made,” Dedman said to the district judge, Marie Mallon, as he applied for bail. It was refused

Nice to see Deaderz found his place in the world after leaving here. 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Nice to see Deaderz found his place in the world after leaving here. 

The daft cunterhead

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Alex said:

The punishment was severe because people were actually trying to do what she was suggesting, in no small part because of the stuff people like her were posting on social media. I’ve got zero sympathy for her 

I agree she deserves zero sympathy, but she's only on remand because people were actually listening to cunts like her and acting on it and the whole world was watching.

Remand isn't even the punishment, it's the same limbo pending trial, the only difference is the waiting time is in a cell.  I'm just sympathising with Rentons sentiments that (unless I've misread this) are along the lines of "how's this bint on remand for a tweet yet Farage and Tommy Robinson still haven't been lifted, and how come Barry the racist headcase knife wielder down the road gets lifted every other Tuesday but never gets held on remand?".

• Like 2

Aye, I don't give a fuck about her and have zero sympathy. But "X" and social media are awash with repulsive racists like her, who decides who ends up in the clink? 

And aye, we have real influencers like Farage, Braverman, Shapps, Musk, and even still Yaxley Lennon pulling the strings, and fuck all happens. 

• Like 2

I think we need to separate the politics from the incitement. As Alex said people acted upon her requests and actually committed crimes. 

That's why I think the just stop oil sentences were wrong as they were based on hypothetical inconvenience to motorists. 

Simply arresting people for political views is a very dodgy path. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Renton said:

Aye, I don't give a fuck about her and have zero sympathy. But "X" and social media are awash with repulsive racists like her, who decides who ends up in the clink? 

And aye, we have real influencers like Farage, Braverman, Shapps, Musk, and even still Yaxley Lennon pulling the strings, and fuck all happens

Yet.

8 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

I agree she deserves zero sympathy, but she's only on remand because people were actually listening to cunts like her and acting on it and the whole world was watching.

Remand isn't even the punishment, it's the same limbo pending trial, the only difference is the waiting time is in a cell.  I'm just sympathising with Rentons sentiments that (unless I've misread this) are along the lines of "how's this bint on remand for a tweet yet Farage and Tommy Robinson still haven't been lifted, and how come Barry the racist headcase knife wielder down the road gets lifted every other Tuesday but never gets held on remand?".

Being on remand for someone like her IMO is punishment. She won't be used to it and she won't be getting an easy time by the screws. 

• Like 1

These “long” sentences are actually reduced sentences because they plead guilty which reduces the tariff. Any who are pleading not guilty and go to trial, if found guilty, will be looking at way longer for same offences.

They remanded everyone in the 2011 riots and same happening here, quite rightly IMO.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Well it’s not a sentence (and iirc time spent on remand is usually or often subtracted from any time you need to spend in prison post sentencing). But it is a punishment. And it’s a severe punishment because of the aforementioned circumstances and consequences. And because she’s banged to rights. And she also chose not to enter a plea. So she could well spend more time on remand and will cost the taxpayer more money because her trial will be less straightforward than those who at least had the modicum of decency to admit they were guilty. 
As for the others, I can’t comment on the latter much, other than to say the legal system was pretty much at breaking point under the last government. And I would like nothing more than to see grifting cunts like Robinson and Farage get their just deserts. Them and Musk are actually far, far worse. But I am guessing in relation to this that they were clever, cowardly enough or however you want to describe it, in the language they used so as not to be accused of inciting violence or criminal activity. 

• Like 6

I suspect those who’ve plead guilty have done so on lawyers advice, look mate you are bang to rights here, plead guilty get 12-18 months less, either way you’re going to jail.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I suspect those who’ve plead guilty have done so on lawyers advice, look mate you are bang to rights here, plead guilty get 12-18 months less, either way you’re going to jail.

You mean for once in their pathetic lives they've believed the experts, even though the experts are tax funded lefty wokelist pro-immigration lawyers? The irony will be lost on them. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

@Christmas Tree ....

you still the king of the paddle board?

been really busy on the house/garden so not had the chance to get the kayak out since we moved here, madness really when we live about 200 yards from the wye.

anyway, got it out yesterday and went to kerne bridge and paddled back to monmouth, 15 miles, which despite the stunning scenery from start to finish was probably a bit ambitious for the first attempt of the year. expected to feel like I'd played a game of 5 a side this morning, but surprisingly don't seem to be suffering too much!

for anybody remotely interested and who hasn't visited the wye valley before, you could do a lot worse than spend a long weekend down here, stunningly beautiful with lush places to stay, especially round symonds yat and peaceful campsites too at doward and biblins.  :)

20240731_153655.thumb.jpg.c48870591c8cbddc6725a19b54989598.jpg

Edited by thebrokendoll
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

@Christmas Tree ....

you still the king of the paddle board?

been really busy on the house/garden so not had the chance to get the kayak out since we moved here, madness really when we live about 200 yards from the wye.

anyway, got it out yesterday and went to kerne bridge and paddled back to monmouth, 15 miles, which despite the stunning scenery from start to finish was probably a bit ambitious for the first attempt of the year. expected to feel like I'd played a game of 5 a side this morning, but surprisingly don't seem to be suffering too much!

for anybody remotely interested and who hasn't visited the wye valley before, you could do a lot worse than spend a long weekend down here, stunningly beautiful with lush places to stay, especially round symonds yat and peaceful campsites too at doward and biblins.  :)

20240731_153655.thumb.jpg.c48870591c8cbddc6725a19b54989598.jpg

Aye, looks beautiful there. Watched a few videos on it when I first got into it and hoped to do it last year when I was down that way but never got.

Haven’t  been out at all this year due to various reasons but hoping to get into the sea at Roker next week. I do prefer a meandering river though.