General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I have, somewhat randomly, been interviewed by Dutch TV on all this, I may have encouraged them to use the term myself. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

I have, somewhat randomly, been interviewed by Dutch TV on all this, I may have encouraged them to use the term myself. 

Vich acshent didshu ushe?

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I fucking put that in google translate :lol: 

Vot did it shay? 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

:lol: :lol:

donkey-tongue-Q.gif.4cbe4d6cac188587b2e52832ccce7146.gif

"Eeeeee-Orrrrrrrr!"

I once worked at a company where the gaffer would call this kid donkey.  He was an intelligent lad and sound and I always wondered why he did 

So I asked him one day. Why does he call you donkey? 

'he haw he haw he haw he haaaawlways calls me it' he said. 

• Jaysus... 1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/09/a-week-in-court-far-right-riots-england

so many tears man, what a fucking pussy.

One of those pleading not guilty was Lennon Chisholm, 21, of Middlesbrough, who sobbed uncontrollably throughout his appearance and was passed a tissue by his solicitor, David Dedman.

“When things are rushed, mistakes can be made,” Dedman said to the district judge, Marie Mallon, as he applied for bail. It was refused

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/aug/09/a-week-in-court-far-right-riots-england

so many tears man, what a fucking pussy.

One of those pleading not guilty was Lennon Chisholm, 21, of Middlesbrough, who sobbed uncontrollably throughout his appearance and was passed a tissue by his solicitor, David Dedman.

“When things are rushed, mistakes can be made,” Dedman said to the district judge, Marie Mallon, as he applied for bail. It was refused

image.jpeg.dfef84d98f4855503a14d4088d3c85a4.jpeg

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

This is my Face Of The Riots. He's Reform's Leon Marchand. 

Mitigating, if he's deporting them.all first then nobody will get hurt in any subsequent fire.

In a fantastic example of planning the bairns have a bottomless brunch appointment right where the far right are gathered in the bigg market. I had look on twitter about an hour ago and there was about 20 of them. Hundreds of anti RW on the opposite side near the rose and crown/lowther side. 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

42 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

In a fantastic example of planning the bairns have a bottomless brunch appointment right where the far right are gathered in the bigg market. I had look on twitter about an hour ago and there was about 20 of them. Hundreds of anti RW on the opposite side near the rose and crown/lowther side. 

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Sounds like they might get some free entertainment while they wash down their eggs benedict with watered down moretti and dubious prosecco. 👍

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sounds like they might get some free entertainment while they wash down their eggs benedict with watered down moretti and dubious prosecco. 👍

It's shut, they've been told to go to a sister restaurant away from whatever far right rabble there was and they're ok. I feel a bit better now. There was an email sent out but they didn't see it. Honestly, you couldn't make it up. :lol: 

• Haha 1