General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Reeyce Greeynwood. In the marra slammer. 

Robbie Rotten? 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Reeyce Greeynwood. In the marra slammer. 

Looks like a canny kid you'd like to have a pint with. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Thoughts. Every frame reminds me a Cold War Steve montage without the politicians.

Also the author should add the magic round about theme tune to it for the full effect. 

There you go. :good:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240808-134700.thumb.png.e6f1833834bb64a48b0ed82046f03c28.png

They claimed they stumbled across the riot and just happened to join in, and would ordinarily be opposed to far-right ideology. :lol:

• Haha 6

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240808-134700.thumb.png.e6f1833834bb64a48b0ed82046f03c28.png

I mean, again, forgive my prejudices, but a gay couple engaging in far right riots appears almost as daft to me as a former home secretrary of South Asian immigrant descent holding fascist views on asylum seekers?

image.png.0c0a46ee2b8ede1a6e074e706ebc7ed0.png

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

They claimed they stumbled across the riot and just happened to join in, and would ordinarily be opposed to far-right ideology. :lol:

Just a couple of hundred per centers that throw themselves wholeheartedly into whatever it is they're doing. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

I mean, again, forgive my prejudices, but a gay couple engaging in far right riots appears almost as daft to me as a former home secretrary of South Asian immigrant descent holding fascist views on asylum seekers?

Ahh that one on the right is the lad that was shouting "Don't touch me! I pay your wages!" at the coppers, which the police dog took great exception to. :lol:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Renton said:

Which of them is 29? :lol: 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

In a decades time he will be Sam Allerdyce. 

Are we sure it isn’t a case of mistaken identity? Allardyce certainly seems the type.

So that great womaniser (against their will) Andrew Tate appears to be hung even smaller than a Chinese mouse (and wears knickers) 😂😂

AF5CF159-5A2F-4808-8044-C90E4CA6B988.jpeg

• Haha 3

Just now, Gemmill said:

I'm old enough to remember when Renton claimed his balls are too big for Levi 501s. :lol:

I remember that. They are a weird cut like imo.
501s not Renton’s nads 

• Haha 2

I haven't had any since I was in my teens. Renton was 54 the other day, he'll be a Long Ball Larry by now. I'd be surprised if he can wear anything but MC Hammer pants these days. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 7

That was the other thing I was thinking. He's going to lose a lot of popularity as an MP and will hate that. Not to mention that most MPs will fucking detest and cold shoulder him so the HoC will be no comfort. Who's he going to go for a (subsidised) pint with? Tice hates him so apart from the other two Reform nonces I haven't heard of, that leaves Lee fucking Anderson! :lol:

• Haha 3