General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

It's bollocks yet some of the ones suggesting it's happening or about to happen are DYING for it to be true. You can tell. 

Aye, it’s all the mams that share missing dogs from 1000s of miles away dying to offer thoughts and prayers and don’t give a shit of the consequences.

It would have hit the news by now. I think anticipating it is one thing but posting it on socials is doing nowt but encouraging the radgies by making them think they are missing out on the action.

• Like 3

I can tell you that my Nearby taxi driver forum (with over 2000 drivers covering every part of the North East), is usually a pretty good news information service. More so relating to these incidents, and not a peep 👍🏻

• Like 1

Hopefully its all bullshit and nowt will happen tonight. 

Although I heard that tonight was a distraction and it's tomorrow night it really all kicks off on. Apparently LeazesMag is planning it all on the secret Skunkers message board from his bacon shed. 

• Haha 5

4pm is the start time. So we’ll know in 3 minutes. I went down shields road at dinner time and it looks like it’s already been hit by rioters. Thoughts and prayers.

• Haha 4

Laurence Fox is now being sued by a French drag queen after he called them a paedo while watching the Olympics opening ceremony. :lol:

That stupid prick never learns. 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Aye, it’s all the mams that share missing dogs from 1000s of miles away dying to offer thoughts and prayers and don’t give a shit of the consequences.

It would have hit the news by now. I think anticipating it is one thing but posting it on socials is doing nowt but encouraging the radgies by making them think they are missing out on the action.

There’s a lass I went to school with who is like that but it’s always missing persons. Almost without fail someone will reply to let her know they’ve been found safe and well.
Several months earlier. 

And you can tell she doesn’t give a fuck (or more likely is actually disappointed they’re ok) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I was prepared to go down and stand in their doorway as if the doorway was the small pass at Thermopylae and I was Leonidas and kick the fuck out of anyone trying to harm the young lasses in there but I'll not bother now. (Lucky escape for the slack jawed divvies if they even thought about it iyam). :thumbsup:

• Haha 7

Apparently about 25 of the plums turned up in Sheffield, outnumbered 3 to 1 by antifa, and they've been sent on their way. 

Hopefully the clampdown is starting to have an impact. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I was prepared to go down and stand in their doorway as if the doorway was the small pass at Thermopylae and I was Leonidas and kick the fuck out of anyone trying to harm the young lasses in there but I'll not bother now. (Lucky escape for the slack jawed divvies if they even thought about it iyam). :thumbsup:

Erm, Leonidas died mate

• Haha 6

Just now, Toonpack said:

Erm, Leonidas died mate

:lol:

He was fighting the Persian immortals plus hundreds of thousands of others. I'd be taking on half pissed Gazza bad breath and his mate, josh 'couldn't put the cat out' Slobb so I'll have been alright. :good:

• Haha 5

Mind, if it was one of the hardmen from rtg I'd have been off like a shot, I haven't got a death wish after all. The bairn would've had to cope by herself, fuck that! 

• Haha 4

It seems Farage’s little LBC stunt yesterday has backfired on him in the opposite direction as well….

• Like 6

You have to feel for dear old Nige. Walking that tightrope between avoiding serious prison time and appealing to racist fuckwits 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

One of our black student nurses refused to come into work today as she was scared to leave the house. Grim.

A stark reminder that whilst this is a miserable state of affairs for white British folk, the non-white population is literally fearing for their lives atm 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, Alex said:

You have to feel for dear old Nige. Walking that tightrope between avoiding serious prison time and appealing to racist fuckwits 

Yeah, I think it was you who pointed out he will fucking hate being accountable as an MP, let alone doing any actual work. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up quitting somehow which will show what a fucking joke the man is. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

"I'm a child! I'm a child!"  :lol:

18 years old. Not a fucking child, although I'm sure he'll be popular with the beasts in prison. 

1000005544.gif.534a4eefcdca711fb9a42d8bfe28608f.gif

"It's ok he can play 'mammies and daddies' with his cellmate and suck mammy's cock."

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, I think it was you who pointed out he will fucking hate being accountable as an MP, let alone doing any actual work. It wouldn't surprise me if he ends up quitting somehow which will show what a fucking joke the man is. 

Another factor which I think will be annoying him is that’s it looking less and less likely he will be able to relocate to an America with Trump as president. Which I think was one of his backup plans 

• Like 1