General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna give Blue Sky a go instead of twitter. Sounds like there's been a canny uplift on people shifting over there the past couple of days. 

I'm on it somewhere if it's good news you're after?

Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, the earliest sentencing dates I've seen so far are for early September, which seems a long way off given what's going on at the minute. 

Not sure why, if someone pleads guilty, a month needs to pass before they get told the consequences. 

Unless I've just missed some stuff that's happening sooner. 

A bloke involved in the Southport riot just got 3 years. I'd say that was canny fast justice. 

3 years; 30 months & 20 months for the first 3 sentences. They're not fucking about. 

Sounds like a lovely individual. The like of which we could do with being deported. Will Rwanda have them? 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/updates-court-live-rioters-sentenced-29691508

Aye first sentences here. 3 years and another got 2.5 years. 

Personally I think they are shockingly low. 28 months, (so probably 1 year) for Arson setting a police van on fire.  

Typical Labour soft on crime

;) 

Just had to drive around Wallsend as there's rumours going around that there's rioters coming down from either byker, north shields or both. One of the daughters is working there today. I spoke to a policeman who says it's a rumour and nothing that they know but we're worried. A couple of businesses have put their shutters down but it's hard to tell because there's always some shops in Wallsend with shutters down. I was looking out for unusual (for Wallsend) types walking around but only seen about two pairs of lads who look like they could be down to watch/take part. The bairn was begging me not to go in to the pharmacy but I'm finding it hard not to. This cunt farage wants absolutely fucked as do the like of Hartley brewer etc al. I'm foaming and obviously worried.

• Like 6

Hopefully all is well. There's something planned in town so hopefully the fucking dimwits are all headed to that one and Wallsend gets left alone. 

Absolutely shite this though to even have to be thinking about it. 

• Like 2

Our nursery is closing early today, and the pub next door is simply not opening.  That's two more reasons to hate these cunts.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm gonna give Blue Sky a go instead of twitter. Sounds like there's been a canny uplift on people shifting over there the past couple of days. 

Been on there a while, was a little slow but definitely picking up now.

Mrs just texted me, her place sending those of her colleagues who use public transport home early because of these cunts and their planned riots.

They should be classing this as terrorism.

• Like 4

Some west ham cunt is telling me what is happening in Wallsend right now, I've told him it wasn't or isn't at the minute as I've been there and my daughter is messaging her sister as we speak but he's obviously the one that knows what's happening at the minute and not me.

• Jaysus... 1

Enjoyed Baroness Warsi calling Robert Generic "such a tool". :lol:

The stupid cunt has said anyone shouting "Allahu akbar" in the street should be arrested. Predictably he's come under significant criticism and is now doubling down. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Enjoyed Baroness Warsi calling Robert Generic "such a tool". :lol:

The stupid cunt has said anyone shouting "Allahu akbar" in the street should be arrested. Predictably he's come under significant criticism and is now doubling down. 

He'll believe it'll make him more electable as Tory leader. Sad thing is with the state of the politics in that party of late, he's probably right.

29 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What constitutes a state of emergency? Just so I can ask the shoplifters and looters for that new iPad 

DOn't even joke about it mate. Plenty of people got lenghty prison sentences for receiving stolen goods in 2011.

I've received an e-mail to say not to come to work. My work offices are nest to a hotel that has asylum seekers and is a potential target. What a World we live in.

What did strike me was I hope the students that have set up their Gaza protest outside the Northern Stage are okay. I don't apporve of the village (as it has fuck all to do with Newcastle University) but they would be an obvious and very soft target. 

44 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Just had to drive around Wallsend as there's rumours going around that there's rioters coming down from either byker, north shields or both. One of the daughters is working there today. I spoke to a policeman who says it's a rumour and nothing that they know but we're worried. A couple of businesses have put their shutters down but it's hard to tell because there's always some shops in Wallsend with shutters down. I was looking out for unusual (for Wallsend) types walking around but only seen about two pairs of lads who look like they could be down to watch/take part. The bairn was begging me not to go in to the pharmacy but I'm finding it hard not to. This cunt farage wants absolutely fucked as do the like of Hartley brewer etc al. I'm foaming and obviously worried.

I’ve had people at work talking about riots already happening at royal quays but there’s absolutely nothing online about it other than fear monger mothers on Facebook.

• Like 2

Just now, Dazzler said:

I’ve had people at work talking about riots already happening at royal quays but there’s absolutely nothing online about it other than fear monger mothers on Facebook.

It's bollocks yet some of the ones suggesting it's happening or about to happen are DYING for it to be true. You can tell. 

• Like 1

It’s fucking terrorism.

just look at this small section of the population on here, my Mrs colleagues being sent home, Renton can’t go to work, kids can’t go to nursery etc. HMHM concerned (quite rightly) for his daughter.

multiply that across god knows where else, it’s a fucking terrorist campaign.

• Like 5

If it's happening now where's the videos? It would be all over social media. Not a fucking peep. And if it is going to happen, perish the thought, where's the evidence for it? Just 'hearing this, hearing that.'

20 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It’s fucking terrorism.

just look at this small section of the population on here, my Mrs colleagues being sent home, Renton can’t go to work, kids can’t go to nursery etc. HMHM concerned (quite rightly) for his daughter.

multiply that across god knows where else, it’s a fucking terrorist campaign.

Not that I'm complaining. ;)