General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

6 minutes ago, wackyjunior said:

Not sure dismissing them as racists is  constructive from the PM. They are, but too significant a chunk of the population hold immigration concerns. If they aren't feeling heard then this is a likely outcome.

The likely outcome for thick meatheads, the rest of us vote, seems like the centrist/left got waaaay more votes than the meatheads parties. So we won, suck it up buttercup.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, wackyjunior said:

Bigger picture though is that riots are a result of bad politics. Not by labour of course, but if they alienate the idiots they risk stoking the fire.

The idiots are a tiny minority, hopefully this is a watershed for them being stamped on.

70414DBA-4B50-4938-A2A9-D0D88F2EC1A1.jpeg

• Like 2

Boro scum, smashing up normal people's cars and houses. I thought this place had benefitted from Houchen's pork barreling too? 

I think covering your face in public needs to be made an arrestible offence too. 

• Sad 1
  • Jaysus... 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think covering your face in public needs to be made an arrestible offence too. 

He's coming for the Muslims. This is how quickly they can turn. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's coming for the Muslims. This is how quickly they can turn. 

Very funny. Just don't know how they can identify these scum bags to door knock them. Perhaps ask Amazon and eBay for their data on who's been buying masks and balaclavas the past few days. 

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

Very funny. Just don't know how they can identify these scum bags to door knock them. Perhaps ask Amazon and eBay for their data on who's been buying masks and balaclavas the past few days. 

They're tracking phone locations and all sorts. They'll all be texting one another, so once you lift a couple of them they'll be able to get more from checking their phones. 

Yes I watch 24 Hours in Police Custody. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I would have a put a lot of money on that 

I would have put a lot of money on you putting a lot of money on that. 

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Boro scum, smashing up normal people's cars and houses. I thought this place had benefitted from Houchen's pork barreling too? 

That’s just off parliament road, used to be class butty shop there. Ran by Italian immigrants but none of them jobless smooth brains would know anything about the real boro. 

We had a massive docks, steel working and shipping industry which brought in goods and people from across the world, like my ancestors. It’s a real fucking shame to see a town that I know has decent people in it being dragged down by knuckle draggers. Honestly hit me harder than I thought this. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, strawb said:

That’s just off parliament road, used to be class butty shop there. Ran by Italian immigrants but none of them jobless smooth brains would know anything about the real boro. 

We had a massive docks, steel working and shipping industry which brought in goods and people from across the world, like my ancestors. It’s a real fucking shame to see a town that I know has decent people in it being dragged down by knuckle draggers. Honestly hit me harder than I thought this. 

Aye, it’s rotten when your hometown is depicted in a bad light in the national media, especially when you’re away from it. 

I drove past Boro this morning at 5:00am and there was a pall of smoke in the air, and the acrid smell of burning petrol, strong enough to taste a day or so later, so at least it hasn’t taken long to get back to normal. 

Giddup! 

IMG_1977.gif.0617747eb1f29af43f7b02eb89325e23.gif

• Haha 8

10 hours ago, wackyjunior said:

Brexit should have taught us not to ignore people on this issue. 

If the previous government hadn't made a non-issue into an issue (by design) there wouldn't be any problems (same can be said of Brexit).

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If the previous government hadn't made a non-issue into an issue (by design), whilst also spouting right-wing rhetoric , there wouldn't be any problems (same can be said of Brexit).

Braverman, Patel, Badenoch, etc etc’d YP

• Like 1

7 hours ago, strawb said:

A lad I work with is from Boro. We were talking about this the other day. He joined the Navy when he first left school to see some of the world and get a trade and planned to get a job in one of the plants when he finished. When he finished they were all shutting down and no fucking jobs. 

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The always-shit Brendan Clarke-Smith showing why he should never have been an MP or a teacher. 

Just read this. What a fucking disgusting tweet. Joking about arson, then making ridiculous partisan comments about the mess his party and he literally created. Absolute scum. 

• Like 1