Scottish Mag

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Swastika dickhead arrested. 

The master race :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Alex said:

The master race :lol: 

I'll have to confess I got a good laugh at seeing he'd been nicked from a Sunderland pub at half 10 in the morning. Adds an extra-special layer to this swastika tattooed prick from Stoke's misguided worldview. 

I'll wager this guy doesn't even have opposable thumbs.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Love it. 

Mrs. F. was laughing her tits off over this- she’s well known at Gentoo as an absolute piece of shite. 
Mrs. F. “ Couldn’t happen to nicer person, the thick bitch” :lol:

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, Renton said:

I googled reviews of her removal company out of curiosity. 1/5 stars. Some reviews added today like the ones below but even the historical ones are shite. I don't think she'll have a company any more like. :D

Screenshot_20240803_223257_Chrome.thumb.jpg.20aa619425b85d0b84d4d305ee8c2466.jpg

https://m.yelp.co.uk/biz/leannes-removals-sunderland

"I hired Leanne to remove my piano but as she arrived I was in the middle of playing 'ebony and ivory' on it with my friend who looked like Stevie Wonder. I got the dirtiest look from her. Don't recommend. 1/5 stars."

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

So many people are gonna be getting a knock on the door and their lives completely turned upside down. 

Arse has dropped out and account deleted. CUNT

6 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I mean this is all well and good but he's talking about Slough? 

Come friendly bombs and fall on Slough!
It isn't fit for humans now....... 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Reminds me of the joke about the mild mannered accountant who gets sent down for fraud. First day in the cell with his new cellmate and he's shitting it and expecting the worst. After half an hour of his cellmate glaring at him it looks like his worst fears are going to come true. The psychopathic looking cellmate says, 'do you want to play a game?' The accountant says "if you want?" The Psycho then growls 'good. Let's play mammies and daddies.' the accountant then braces for the worst before psycho says 'I'll be the mammy, you can be the daddy.' the accountant then lets a small sigh of relief thinking that this might not be quite as bad as he first expected before the psycho says, 'now come over here, daddy and suck mammies cock.'

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Reminds me of the joke about the mild mannered accountant who gets sent down for fraud. First day in the cell with his new cellmate and he's shitting it and expecting the worst. After half an hour of his cellmate glaring at him it looks like his worst fears are going to come true. The psychopathic looking cellmate says, 'do you want to play a game?' The accountant says "if you want?" The Psycho then growls 'good. Let's play mammies and daddies.' the accountant then braces for the worst before psycho says 'I'll be the mammy, you can be the daddy.' the accountant then lets a small sigh of relief thinking that this might not be quite as bad as he first expected before the psycho says, 'now come over here, daddy and suck mammies cock.'

Doesn't he post on here? :cuppa:

• Haha 5

Boro coppers not fucking about. 

And yes there are people in the replies saying it's police abuse that they didn't let him pull his shorts up. :lol:

• Like 3

Not sure dismissing them as racists is  constructive from the PM. They are, but too significant a chunk of the population hold immigration concerns. If they aren't feeling heard then this is a likely outcome.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

So many people are gonna be getting a knock on the door and their lives completely turned upside down. 

They've got/found his linked in now 😂 soon to be ex-employee

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Boro coppers not fucking about. 

And yes there are people in the replies saying it's police abuse that they didn't let him pull his shorts up. :lol:

He needs an extra five years adding on for those glow in the dark undercrackers.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, wackyjunior said:

Not sure dismissing them as racists is  constructive from the PM. They are, but too significant a chunk of the population hold immigration concerns. If they aren't feeling heard then this is a likely outcome.

They set a hotel full of asylum seekers on fire. They've earned the title of racists and they can wear it. 

• Like 3