General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Must be killing them having to resist the urge to have a shit in the street. 

It's a nice gesture. Shame they left Trafalgar square and Covent Garden like their back yards though. 

BBC news two cunts in strips interviewed then the actual MP for Sunderland Central appears with one of those retro vaux strips on. 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Gemmill said:

"Don't touch me! I pay your wages!" 

dog graded that as SHITE PATTER and bit the fat cunt. 

This fat cunt from Hartlepool was in court yesterday, crying and pleading guilty. Also it's not clear that he does pay police wages after all, as it sounds like he's unemployed. 

• Like 1

:lol:

This raspberry rip thinks the Titanic just went down due to too many people on board. Presumably she blames the rise in flooding on the weight of immigrants. 

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This raspberry rip thinks the Titanic just went down due to too many people on board. Presumably she blames the rise in flooding on the weight of immigrants. 

Dick Emery looking good for his age, tbf. :good:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

This is funny but also the most frightening thing. So many people in this country, in the World, are thick as pigshit. And scarily, they are too thick to see it. So they are easily led by complete charlatans like Farage and all they can do when challenged is double down on there idiocy. 

I don't see how a democracy can work when it's based on lies designed to dupe half the electorate against their own self interest. It was tolerable before the Internet and social media completely fucked it up. But now what? 

• Like 3

Labour just won a landslide so it's not like we're irretrievably fucked. I think there might be a reckoning coming for the big social media companies at some point. 

If they continue to be used to spread misinformation and organise riots, I don't think that can be tolerated. 

• Like 2

She's apparently a bit of a local celebrity over there, and clearly, therefore, as thick as mince putting herself in full view and on social media. 

• Haha 1

I've already posted the original video (yesterday) and the news that he was crying in court as he pled guilty. 

You are literally yesterday's news.