General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

7 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Kicking off in Sunderland tonight. Not really sure how you get control of this if it's just happening all over the place. 

Assumed the bricks were for repairs of sol

6 hours ago, Christmas Tree said:

My daughters and grandkids are off to Manchester to a dinosaur exhibition / show and are now weighing up whether to cancel. Shit state of affairs.

I would skip it tbh. Especially if they're travelling on trains and shit. They stopped the metros last night. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Renton said:

Screenshot_20240802_212920_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b096a5f3104f14e5d416aa8c44dee77a.jpg

Enough is enough of what exactly? Stay in Sunderland you racist cunts. 

What time you heading in @wackyjunior?

It's a tough one. You don't want to miss anything but you also don't want to look too keen by being the first one there. 

• Haha 1

I don't understand the arrest numbers. It looks like it was fucking bedlam in Sunderland last night. Cars and the building next to the police station burnt out. Eight arrests.

Really not sure how you stop this now it’s in full flow tbh. Tory division tactics and fascist rhetoric fully enabled by a compliant press and here we are. Unless you weapon the coppers up and tell them to start swinging but not really sure escalation is the right method 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I don't understand the arrest numbers. It looks like it was fucking bedlam in Sunderland last night. Cars and the building next to the police station burnt out. Eight arrests.

A load of them will have scarpered back to whatever shithole they crawled out from in the chaos 

• Like 1

Even so. 

They need to set up exclusion zones and anyone who steps into them is in the van. Just pile them up in the street if you need to. Hogtied and humiliated (MF's favourite magazine). Get the Charleroi water cannons out. 

• Haha 3

In terms of social media I'm on insta and have a ghost account on FB as our cycle club arranges our rides on it. Then I have a ghost x account as some cycle events still use it. 

Insta is only the one I use daily and that's where I saw Frankie Boyles thing. The replies are fucking mad. 

I am seriously thinking of removing myself off that too due to it being a fucking waste of time tbh and only seeing shite in replies to him has just speeded that up. 

It's tricky like. I tend to believe in "know your enemy", because otherwise you'd have no real notion about why things are kicking off now etc., but maybe it's better to just be ignorant.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

It's tricky like. I tend to believe in "know your enemy", because otherwise you'd have no real notion about why things are kicking off now etc., but maybe it's better to just be ignorant.

Aye and insta is good for my cycle gimp shit. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Think it's the policy not to arrest on the night. Instead gather photographic evidence from drones etc and door knock the cunts in the coming days. 

• Like 4

Angry little racist gets back at society by being controversial on the internet. It’ll never catch on 

• Haha 3