General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Interesting maybe but the fuck am I cheering myself up on a Thursday morning by listening to 39 minutes of the parents of a murdered newborn.

• Haha 7

On 31/07/2024 at 10:23, Gemmill said:

On Radio 4 they've been playing the clip of Farage yesterday "just asking questions" about who might be responsible etc. 

Then they're asking Brendan Cox (husband of Jo) how he feels on hearing "a sitting MP saying things like that?" - he called Farage "Tommy Robinson in a suit". 

You'd hope this might be the BBC waking up to the role it's played in turning the bloke into a mainstream politician, and now an MP, but I doubt it. 

He'll still be a frequent flyer on Question Time when it comes back. 

"just asking the question" is up there with "makes you think" in the lexicon of thick cunts stirring up shit 

• Like 5

My first time here and Swiss efficiency is a fucking fallacy.

My direct train was cancelled and now I have to take 5 (F I V E) trains to get where I’m going.

Stick your cuckoo clocks up your fence-sitting arses.

• Haha 4

Received this from “an acquaintance” today 😒

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/fa3L3pm38T5EYGCa/?mibextid=K35XfP

It’s in a fortnight which suggests these things are being coordinated probably over the next month.  I think judging by his recent comments it’s Farage who’s at its head. The next journo that gets to speak to him must ask him what he knows and keep on asking him to he loses his rag

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

They’re all over Tik Tok as well. People with 10’s thousand followers trying to coordinate  marches in various places. 

They want to start giving these fuckers big long sentences, ideally in Rwanda.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

They’re all over Tik Tok as well. People with 10’s thousand followers trying to coordinate  marches in various places. 

They want to start giving these fuckers big long sentences, ideally in Rwanda.

I think that's gonna have to be the answer. Hammer them with some chunky sentences to send a message. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Mighty Hog said:

Being streamed if you want to depress yourself

Rioters upturn a car and set it alight in efforts to improve the state of the city of Sunderland

So despite it being proven that the cunt in Southport was a Christian these thick cunts are still attacking mosques? I’d like to see police kicking seven shades of shite out of them.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ewerk said:

So despite it being proven that the cunt in Southport was a Christian these thick cunts are still attacking mosques? I’d like to see police kicking seven shades of shite out of them.

Same. Bray the cunts. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

In the middle of the day? Fucking arseholes.

Isn't it the Sela Cup next weekend? I really, really hope these fascist cunts get a kicking in Newcastle if they try this shit on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wackyjunior said:

That'd be one of those fights where you pray for two losers

Ps ewerk police lover IDST

If your posts were any more edgy, someone might mistake them for a broken piss pot 👍🏻

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, wackyjunior said:

That'd be one of those fights where you pray for two losers

Ps ewerk police lover IDST

I remember you being funnier.