General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, the way you worded that it is clear what your opinion is. 

Therefore no, it is not. 

Stephen Colbert No GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

It's unheard of where I'm from. 

Then again so is indoor plumbing.

deliverance GIF

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Right, settle an argument. Glakey is a common term, isn't it?

It’s very similar and shares the same meaning as glaikit, which our sweaty northern brethren use. 
Outside of there and the North East, I don’t think you’ll hear it used or comprehended. 

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's a North East thing, I think. 

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s very similar and shares the same meaning as glaikit, which our sweaty northern brethren use. 
Outside of there and the North East, I don’t think you’ll hear it used or comprehended. 

Right, so a 43yr old man from Seaton Delaval should fucking know it and not be acting the damn fool.

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Right, so a 43yr old man from Seaton Delaval should fucking know it and not be acting the damn fool.

Oh not this again. Talking to yourself is okay, arguing with yourself, is not. 

Baby Mirror GIF

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: 

What horses?

24 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Oh, Dave.

Wonder Woman Smh GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

What horses?

Oh, Dave.

Wonder Woman Smh GIF

Oh fuck, you're for it now. Wonder woman is DC. Dave is a Marvel man. He'll be livid. 

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Oh not this again. Talking to yourself is okay, arguing with yourself, is not. 

Baby Mirror GIF

We've been over this. I'm from Seaton Sluice, Northumberland's sub-premium retirement enclave.

4 minutes ago, The Fish said:

We've been over this. I'm from Seaton Sluice, Northumberland's sub-premium retirement enclave.

The now semi-permanent Mrs PL likes SS. Cheaper than Alnmouth.  Stranger things have happened :cuppa:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

The now semi-permanent Mrs PL likes SS. Cheaper than Alnmouth.  Stranger things have happened :cuppa:

Some decent pubs, good beach, chippy is all right. Got a Crown Green Bowls... field? Pitch?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Aye, but it’s in Blyth. 

• Haha 4

I got a leaflet through my letterbox today from the water company saying they've fitted a smart water meter and I've gone to have a shower before bed and I've got no water. Twats. 

Checked with my next dorr neighbour and they're fine so I reckon they just haven't turned it back on at the stand pipe access hole thingy. 

I'll have to phone them first thing though my neighbour's son is a plumber so he's said he can ask him to do it as they have the tool. 

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

That’s the Appleby horse fair 

• Haha 3

There's some shite on twitter but this is nice. (It's not exactly like driving through Wallsend high street). :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What's people's thoughts on the GMP officer stamping on that blokes head?

Obviously, we can't be having that. But having just seen the 10seconds prior to the video where the same bloke is windmilling 2 female officers in the face, I don't have much sympathy for him 

PL and mates have made the BBC national news there as some paddle boarders off the coast of Poole met a pod of dolphins. Hit the jackpot they said apparently. I can see dolphins off the coast of North Tyneside most days. Hardly newsworthy. And we have seals.

Don't know why, but their numbers of dolphins have massively increased in recent years. They're plotting something the flipper fuckers. 

simpsons-dolphins-attacking-haha.gif.36f2a659ef7f2b34e22d4950a04c07fe.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

What's people's thoughts on the GMP officer stamping on that blokes head?

Obviously, we can't be having that. But having just seen the 10seconds prior to the video where the same bloke is windmilling 2 female officers in the face, I don't have much sympathy for him 

Just seen the video there. I'm not certain anyone deserves to be booted in the face or have their head stamped on, but if anyone ever did, it was that kid. 

By the time it happened, he'd put two (I think) female coppers on the floor with punches to the face, and had ran over and laid into a male officer who had already been set upon by his mate. 

Little cunt. 

• Like 2

They both should imo.

The bloke for all the aforementioned but we cant have police kicking people in the head when theyre down and finished, he'd already been tased.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I hope the copper gets smashed to fuck in prison

What, for booting the bloke who broke a lasses nose? 

He's probably going to lose his job, but there's only one of them who should be going to prison. 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1
  • Jaysus... 1