Scottish Mag

4 hours ago, The Fish said:

No birthday thread?

I can't believe you pack of cunts.

No one ever remembers mine so fuck you 😡 

PS

suspicious birthday cake GIF

• Haha 4

One of @ewerk American relatives over on a trip enjoying the traditional Irish music and bands. She's even got an Irish bracelet. :lol: 

• Haha 5

We might need to temporarily CLOSE THE BORDERS on here, if this Chinese invasion continues. 

Either that or the mods are gonna have to set up a rota system patrolling TT's white cliffs. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

We might need to temporarily CLOSE THE BORDERS on here, if this Chinese invasion continues. 

Either that or the mods are gonna have to set up a rota system patrolling TT's white cliffs. 

Yeah this influx of bored Reform bots is getting on my tits a bit.

I'll keep an eye on it this week and see if I can do anything about it over the weekend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gemmill said:

thats racist GIF

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

TP's got time on his hands

Doomed.gif.6d19faf4b52f517235c646de0d90a1af.gif

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Can we not stop newbies posting new topics until they have replied to an arbitrary number of posts?

More of a pain in the arse than it might seem.

Fingers crossed some tweaks like that will be easier once I've upgraded the board software

• Like 2

So this is interesting. I'm going through another period of alcoholism. Don't no why. Drank the house dry. Now got the worst withdrawals ever. I am such a shit. This is hell in Earth. Hope I make it through. 

Guess I can't drink after all. Sorry for all the people I have hurt. Going to quit, again. 

• Sad 11

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

So this is interesting. I'm going through another period of alcoholism. Don't no why. Drank the house dry. Now got the worst withdrawals ever. I am such a shit. This is hell in Earth. Hope I make it through. 

Guess I can't drink after all. Sorry for all the people I have hurt. Going to quit, again. 

Stay strong mate, sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it again. You've definitely got this and keep talking to us. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not to overuse cliches but you're on a long road and you've just taken a step back. You're not back to the start again. You've come a long way from where you were, remember that.

You're a good lad, Renton. It's not easy but you will be okay again.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 6

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

Stay strong mate, sorry to hear you're having a bad time of it again. You've definitely got this and keep talking to us. 

Thanks Craig. So random. Just started drinking and couldn't stop. Why, I don’t know. Clearly I need to stop, for good. I hate my self. 

You’ve just had a relapse, mate. It doesn’t negate all the progress you’ve made previously 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Not to overuse cliches but you're on a long road and you've just taken a step back. You're not back to the start again. You've come a long way from where you were, remember that.

You're a good lad, Renton. It's not easy but you will be okay again.

Thanks. Clearly I need to quit completely. Mrs Rents is throwing me out, understandibly. Also fucked up at work. I am in despair. I'm a fucking idiot. 

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thanks Craig. So random. Just started drinking and couldn't stop. Why, I don’t know. Clearly I need to stop, for good. I hate my self. 

Hate the disease, not yourself. You've had a stumble, that's all. 

I think the realisation that you can't drink just a little bit is probably right. But this stumble was the only way for you to learn that. Now you know, and you're better armed for it not to happen again.

Good luck and stick around on here so we know you're alright. 

• Like 5