General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

I always see the facilities we offer truckers compared to what its like in Europe and we seem to treat them (you) like second rate citizens.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

I always see the facilities we offer truckers compared to what its like in Europe and we seem to treat them (you) like second rate citizens.

Tbf, that’s more than a fair few deserve. :lol:

The Les Routiers cafes in France are absolutely top notch, as are the rest stops on the autoroutes. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

We give them hookers, and quiet roads to dump bodies, what more could they need?

• Haha 4

Canny TOTP from 96 on bbc4 now. Had The Wildhearts, Alanis Morrissette and Pesidents of the USA with Peaches..The Cure and The Cranberries still to come. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Taylor Swift is mint and so is this. 

What are they playing? Doesn't sound like 633 squadron to me? 

Good Luck Charlie Idk GIF

Edited by Howmanheyman
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

The kind of thing that undersexed housewives enjoy tbh. 

Send it to your lass then. 

wrestler-woo.gif

• Haha 6

Taylor Swift musically is so boringly fuckin average it’s mind numbing how popular she is ( you could say the same about Foo Fighters who are also playing London this weekend) She’s nice looking but not very sexy. Possibly the most overrated person ever to walk the earth. Beyoncé is fucking light years in front of her both vocally and in the “looks like she could shag you to death” stakes . “Crazy in love” is the greatest pop single of the 21st century. I’d be surprised if I hear a better one tbh :cuppa:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Absence of contradiction noted

Swift’s first album came out in 2006

16 years into her career Madonna produced this fuckin banger :cuppa:

ARE YOU SWIFTIES STARTING TO GET IT? 

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Ray Of Light is LIFTING. 

It’s William Orbit’s masterpiece. You may be a “musician” but you know fuck all about music  :cuppa:

9 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

It’s William Orbit’s masterpiece. You may be a “musician” but you know fuck all about music  :cuppa:

Fascinating Rhythm or Water From a Vineleaf, Shirley 

• Like 1

So, back on the topic of this thread, I've seen loads of pods of dolphins this week Tynemouth/Cullercoats way. Quite heartening, couldn't get a decent still of them though. 

Conversely, just walked past a bloke, looked late 20s early 30s. His entire face and neck was covered in dense tattoos, so much so he almost looked black. Which was ironic, because the only tattoo that was clearly legible was a fucking swastika bang in the middle of his forehead. He was with a completely normal looking lass too. I mean this was off the scale stuff, worse than anything I've seen published or on social media. Like, a lot more extreme than this guy. Why? 

Screenshot_20240622_204715_Google.thumb.jpg.661e72e473f364dcdd5cf88adeee089e.jpg

6 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Crazy in love” is the greatest pop single of the 21st century. I’d be surprised if I hear a better one tbh :cuppa:

Climbs a ladder, takes down its knickers, and shits on Swifty and Buy Once from a great height. 

:lol: