General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Well this is shite. My incredibly lucky several year run of getting completely free full sky and BT Sport's has finally come to an end. 

I'd forgot how tedious and frustrating streaming platforms could be sometimes.  You can probably expect to see me stinking out the IPTV thread over the next few weeks. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, sammynb said:

Speaking of which, this is pretty cool.

Thanks for reminding me, chinese mouse penis.

It's like audio jellied eels, awight moi SAAAN

9 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Well I didn’t envisage this on a round the harbour cruise on a rainy Friday night :cuppa:

IMG_2506.jpeg

:lol:

Years ago about four or five of us ended up on a boat disco cruise on the Tyne for a work night out, when we got on it was all women, two separate groups of them, straight away, as soon as we walked onto the boat one of them, already pissed, from the group from Seaham iirc, got her tits out for us and said 'do you like these?' I realised then that it was going to be an eventful night. Towards the end of it, the DJ played some game where they had to grab a garment from a man, long story short I ended up bollock naked as the pack of feral females basically jumped on me, yanked my clothes off, (unfortunately that was the only thing they yanked off), then hid my clothes. Luckily by that point in the night I'd had enough drink myself to just laugh it off and go with the flow so I just went on the dance floor with them with not a care in the world before the sight of a young stallion in his prime and glory became a bit too much and my items of clothing started to slowly return although I never did get one sock. My hondacrackas were the last to appear so they obviously liked something they saw? :lol:

• Haha 8

On 19/08/2023 at 09:34, Howmanheyman said:

:lol:

Years ago about four or five of us ended up on a boat disco cruise on the Tyne for a work night out, when we got on it was all women, two separate groups of them, straight away, as soon as we walked onto the boat one of them, already pissed, from the group from Seaham iirc, got her tits out for us and said 'do you like these?' I realised then that it was going to be an eventful night. Towards the end of it, the DJ played some game where they had to grab a garment from a man, long story short I ended up bollock naked as the pack of feral females basically jumped on me, yanked my clothes off, (unfortunately that was the only thing they yanked off), then hid my clothes. Luckily by that point in the night I'd had enough drink myself to just laugh it off and go with the flow so I just went on the dance floor with them with not a care in the world before the sight of a young stallion in his prime and glory became a bit too much and my items of clothing started to slowly return although I never did get one sock. My hondacrackas were the last to appear so they obviously liked something they saw? :lol:

Love how the depth of our collective depravity means that it’s been a good decade and we’re still remembering new nonsense to spring on each other 

• Haha 4

Moved in February, into a maisonette so we're above a few shops. Second week we had a bit of a plumbing disaster and wiped out three of the business below us. I honestly wanted to go into fucking hiding. Bumped into my neighbour in the pub a while later and asked him if he'd had any water damage, he was oblivious so I told him what had happened. Cunt found it hilarious. Think I cut the conversation short with "if you notice anything let me know, I surance are covering it" and he smirked and replied "it's all good. I learned pretty quickly that water goes down the way" and walked off. 

The last sentence struck me as a bit odd, but he was pretty drunk so I shrugged it off. Today it makes more sense. We've just got new neighbours on the other side, they haven't even moved in yet, just in decorating the last few days. They've just flooded the shops downstairs. 

Must be a fucking right of passage for moving in here. 

• Haha 1

Always nice to see new local premises open up. This is new 8n Tynemouth Front street. Question is, is it going to be another doughnut shop or a brothel catering to all tastes? Yes MF, I see your ears pricking up.

Screenshot_20230826_112641_Photos.thumb.jpg.1f7593116f679434ed107572a438ec11.jpg

• Haha 6

The wife is doing the GNR this year.  It's the longest event she has done.  She is running with her colleague and both have grafted hard as fuck for it.  I am well proud.

She is running for a local hospice that looked after her mate a couple of years back.  They have also looked after an aunt of mine years ago, so its a charity that means a lot to me.  Her work have said they will double what her and her colleague raise.  So far they've done just over 1.5k.  That will mean so much to the charity.

Anyways.  She sent a WhatsApp out weeks ago to family and friends with the JustGiving page.  Everyone has been very generous.  Well, apart from her TIGHT CUNT Brother and Parents!  Her parents came on Sunday and they even asked how her training was going etc.  Fuck all about sponsorship.

I've told her to stop wasting energy on them. Do the event and don't even bother telling them a time etc.  Just ignore the tight cunts.

AND YES, IT'S FUCKED ME OFF (You're shocked I know)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Just thought this took incredible courage. Cunt wasn’t expecting a fight back. The sort of fucker who ended up in the dock at Nuremberg after his shifts at Auschwitz :cuppa:

https://twitter.com/omid9/status/1696215393885462963?s=46&t=Ob2-o4XW2OqBfdaNO_UQnQ

Iran who the mackems support in Yemen

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Iran who the mackems support in Yemen

Yeah the subtleties of the Sunni v Shia conflict are lost on those cunts :glare: 

Omid Djalilli is always tweeting this stuff, they’ll be a target in his back..

• Like 2