General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

48 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

You have a local village WhatsApp group? Id be out of that quicker than a BBC presenter under question.

I was convinced to sign up for that Nextdoor app, thing. 

What a pile of absolute shite. Half of it was "Have you seen this cat" and the rest was passive aggressive arguments about parking/builders

6 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What a pile of absolute shite. Half of it was "Have you seen this cat" and the rest was passive aggressive arguments about parking/builders

Swinger Dave is disappointed.

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

You have a local village WhatsApp group? Id be out of that quicker than a BBC presenter under question.

No that’s short for “village idiot”… he’s very “Dorset” :D 

Yeah, I've joined next-door. Aye, its either missing cats or people berating the NHS then that descending into a political arguments. Everyone is rude to each other as well. Its the new Facebook.

Edited by Holden McGroin

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Ask him for the pics of her before he let her out of the back of the van.

:lol: 

He’s a smart lad, he’s managed to clean off the Thistle bonding coat plaster and removed the dry wall screws from her arse  :good: 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, The Fish said:

No we just say hello to each other when we bump into each other or let each other know to keep an eye on the place if either of us or going away for a holiday. I've no interest what someone halfway up the street is doing and couldn't keep an eye on their house anyway. I think there was something put through the door a year ago about something similar but it went straight in the bin.

• Like 2

I joined the Facebook residents' group for our new neighbourhood before we even moved in. It helps you to get an idea of the place, for better or worse (often worse). Plus it meant we knew about the local school summer fete on our first weekend, where we promptly steamed in and won a bunch of prizes in the raffle ahead of the locals. It's good to make friends. :good: 

• Haha 7

I say hello to a few of my neighbours, put each others bins in if we're the first ones about. It's not a big deal, it's what always has happened both here and my last house. I suppose it depends where you are and whatever circumstances you're in. Makes sense in some places where people might move more regularly but I prefer normal, organic friendliness. People are generally older where live, there's a few bungalows here. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I joined the Facebook residents' group for our new neighbourhood before we even moved in. It helps you to get an idea of the place, for better or worse (often worse). Plus it meant we knew about the local school summer fete on our first weekend, where we promptly steamed in and won a bunch of prizes in the raffle ahead of the locals. It's good to make friends. :good: 

• Haha 3

I was on the local area group of FB and was thrown off after someone posted 

'What's happening down at Tesco express, there's two police cars'

my reply

'Maybe they're just doing their shopping?'

I was thrown out for being too aggressive :lol: 

• Haha 9

8 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

my reply

wyki sees an innocuous post on the local FB page:

'MAYBE THEY WERE IN GETTING SOMER FUCKING SHOPPING YOU UTTER FUCKING MONG!!!!!!!!!!'

*exhales loudly and takes a sip of coffee from his favourite mug*

F0vjp8oaEAA1DLT.jpg

• Haha 7

16 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

my reply

Hold on. I say, HOLD ON! THOSE FUCKING PANDAS ARE ON DOUBLE YELLOWS!!!! POLICE CUNTS. 

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

If I had to bet on someone on here who'd have been thrown off a local community Facebook group, mind... :lol: 

Oh 100% nailed on like :lol:

Someone set up another one as a load had been thrown off for similar.  Apparently the group was set up by the local MP, he's a Tory, but tbf whenever I have needed help he's been superb.  He posted a photo of him outside No 10 the other week and someone posted 'I hear they have a great party there' :lol: 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

There was this tombola stall where you paid a pound a ticket and were pretty much gauranteed to win a bottle of donated wine at our school fete. I was like, thanks, I'll have 20 tickets, shamefully clinking out the place with 15kg bag for lifes. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Renton said:

There was this tombola stall where you paid a pound a ticket and were pretty much gauranteed to win a bottle of donated wine at our school fete. I was like, thanks, I'll have 20 tickets, shamefully clinking out the place with 15kg bag for lifes. 

Tighter than a fish's arse in a sandstorm. Fucking coasties. :lol:

• Haha 5

Next Door app? Village WhatsApp group? Community Facebook group?
:lol: :lol: :lol:  Fuck right off, then when you get there keep fucking off a bit more to be in the safe side. 

IMG_8094.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Next Door app? Village WhatsApp group? Community Facebook group?
:lol: :lol: :lol:  Fuck right off, then when you get there keep fucking off a bit more to be in the safe side. 

IMG_8094.jpeg

So you'll not be interested in the TT app I'm thinking of starting? It's the same as here but you can click on boxes that lets others know when you're having a cuppa or a shite. (The platinum version lets you know what filth MF is googling at any given time).

• Haha 4