General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Just stumbled on a pretty major issue with our mains wiring, the main earth wire for the whole house (and apparently next doors as it turns out) has been severed for god knows how long.

Shout out to the old-timer retired sparky a few doors down who went from a casual "why is this dipshit interrupting Bargain Hunt?" to practically jumping out his chair yelping "OH JESUS THATS YER EARTH!". 

I've moaned about my neighbours a few times here but I'll actually miss a few of them when we move. Between that good cunt with his collection of shotguns (he has them for hunting, I'm more worried about the zombies) and the bloke a few doors on the other side with his snow-plow that attaches to the front of his old land rover (again, for the zombies).

• Haha 5

He's the new thought leader for generations of young men, rejecting feminism and soft, beta male things like protecting the environment, respecting your partner and finding happiness outside of money.

He is, and I cannot overstate this, a weapons grade cunt. Of the highest, highest level. Poisoning teenage boys with his shallow, pathetic version of masculinity. Previously some sort of MMA fighter, now - I kid you not - a public intellectual for those with the emotional intelligence of fleas.

He only hit my radar a few weeks ago but I've gone and had a look and can definitely confirm he is a charlatan. A bellend amongst bellends. The literal blind leading the blind.

But he's rich as fuck so he must know what he's talking about..!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

He's the new thought leader for generations of young men, rejecting feminism and soft, beta male things like protecting the environment, respecting your partner and finding happiness outside of money.

He is, and I cannot overstate this, a weapons grade cunt. Of the highest, highest level. Poisoning teenage boys with his shallow, pathetic version of masculinity. Previously some sort of MMA fighter, now - I kid you not - a public intellectual for those with the emotional intelligence of fleas.

He only hit my radar a few weeks ago but I've gone and had a look and can definitely confirm he is a charlatan. A bellend amongst bellends. The literal blind leading the blind.

But he's rich as fuck so he must know what he's talking about..!

Another grifter then? 

• Like 1