General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20221221_201955_Chrome.thumb.jpg.816c859776947330a4bbda49709d50fe.jpg

It was down when I said it was down, and that's all anyone needs to know. 

Well I'd just come off it when I saw your original post, did think about posting "oh no it's not" but decided against, season of goodwill and all that

Not quite Musk/Twitter level hysteria but a bit of a hoo-ha up here over a local music festival went under this year, bands and crew all still unpaid. It's been taken over by the previous organisers dad, whos company has started a gofundme to try and raise £60k to get the artist paid.

The dad in this story has turned out to be former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray. (Aye, the same Craig Murray that got jail time over his coverage of the recent Alex Salmond sexual misconduct trial).   

32 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Only going to be 30 here. Positively chilly for Christmas here 😎 

That’s warm for NZ.

I know - don’t you start ;) 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alex said:

Ignore him. He’s the worst kind of attention-seeker. 

Course he is. Lockdown, vaccines, immigrants, abortion, trans rights...

I'm not sure he believes any of it, but it's the only way he can pay his mortgage these days. Probably cries himself to sleep 

• Like 3

I don't know why I was reading it, but there's a quickfire Christmas questions thing in the Guardian with a load of shite celebs. Favourite Quality Street, Favourite Christmas Song, best part of the Christmas Dinner, that kind of shit. 

Anyway.... 

Screenshot_20221223_142644_Chrome.thumb.jpg.971f4865f7620dcd7b4950a5e094f191.jpg

:lol:

Adam Peaty, go and FUCK yourself. 

• Haha 2