General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:

I once delivered 240 cans of Basics lager to a house in Gateshead 

The bloke was nowhere near as much of a train wreck  as I expected him to be, but still…

Isn't that 2% abv or something? Not possible to get pissed on that, not sure if you could be an alcoholic on it either....

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Kid I know once told a story about his uncle had 96 stubbies in one day so I think we’re on about the same bloke, MF

96 stubbies is only about four pints :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Kid I know once told a story about his uncle had 96 stubbies in one day so I think we’re on about the same bloke, MF

Had 196 pisses the same day once the seal was broken 

You can only drink so much lager before you’re an obese, bloated wreck mind :lol: 

Even if your diets good you can be obese on lager alone, it’s like drinking a loaf of bread. I tend to leave it as a treat. 

Slimline G&T please :gay:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Having done the maths, I believe it’s actually 63 pints. So, not far off

Maths is not your strong point then. It's just over 42 pints. Doable. ;)

In his book The Art of Captaincy Mike Brierly talks about how the crowds for the Boxing Day Test at the MCG we’re getting too rowdy. To combat this they restricted the amount of of alcohol you could take in. To 24 cans of beer per person

7 minutes ago, Alex said:

To 24 cans of beer per person

Putting that into perspective, cans and stubbies here are 375ml, so that's 9L of shite beer which is approximately 18 pints. Even Renton can drink that much.

In late 90s, about ten years after they stopped allowing people to take their own beer, they decided that mid strength beer, 3.0% was all the bogans needed.

3 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Putting that into perspective, cans and stubbies here are 375ml, so that's 9L of shite beer which is approximately 18 pints. Even Renton can drink that much.

In late 90s, about ten years after they stopped allowing people to take their own beer, they decided that mid strength beer, 3.0% was all the bogans needed.

That's not mid-strength, that's piss. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Yeah but that’s only all you could take in. You could still go to the bar after that. This was the 82/83 tour I think like. Can’t take any booze into test matches here these days 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

I'll proudly declare that I couldn't drink more than 6 pints without being brutalised the next day. And I don't even drink anything close to 6 pints cos it's not worth writing off the weekend. 

So there you go vaccine softies, I do have a weakness. Well let's call it an imperfection. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I'll proudly declare that I couldn't drink more than 6 pints without being brutalised the next day. And I don't even drink anything close to 6 pints cos it's not worth writing off the weekend. 

So there you go vaccine softies, I do have a weakness. Well let's call it an imperfection. 

Fucks up the circuitry…