General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Geraint Thomas winning SPOTY is a great decision. A genuinely funny bloke with a personality that achieved something massive in sport. I don't mind Kane but he is unbearable in interviews.

Yay for drugs

Wiggins is a massive time bomb waiting to go off.  Brailsford is currently shitting his pants waiting for Freeman to give evidence.  Aye, with your question.  I dont think you can win a GT without been doped.  The difference is, Sky bang the 'we are clean and transparent' drum and they're the total opposite.

Thomas at least doesn't take himself at all serious.  He and Luke Rowe seem a right laugh.

Would rather have him win it than Lewis fucking Hamilton.

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Would rather have him win it than Lewis fucking Hamilton.

Aye. Last night Hamilton said something about having made it out of the slums. The slums of... Stevenage. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Aye. Last night Hamilton said something about having made it out of the slums. The slums of... Stevenage. :lol:

Aye that was like Ali G referring to Staines as the ghetto but without the irony 

On 17/12/2018 at 10:51, Meenzer said:

1985 might well have been the Christmas we got that electronic Donkey Kong game. :wub:

Followed by Mario's Cement Factory. Good times. B) 

Fair to say they didn't get much use for their "Watch and alarm feature".

The orange clamshell one? Loved that at the time, although it was a bit easy. I had the first Game and Watch, "Fire", probably around 1981. Was more addictive than crack cocaine. 

s-l300.jpg