General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You'd think Salisbury would be avoiding red considering what the Russians have done to the fuckers lately. 

(I know Russia isn't associated with red anymore but fuck it). 

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

There's more annual virtue signalling over poppies than anything else. It's like gammon christmas. Do your own thing but for fucks sakes shut the fuck up about it :cuppa:

What annoys me is it never used to be as big a deal back in day.

*Edit. Just in case I mean it annoys me it is such a big deal now to people who have sacrificed the square root of fuck all and really don't know what they are talking about.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

17 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

What annoys me is it never used to be as big a deal back in day.

*Edit. Just in case I mean it annoys me it is such a big deal now to people who have sacrificed the square root of fuck all and really don't know what they are talking about.

It’s become so politicised now by the Tommy Robinson brigade and the like. It’s ruined the meaning of it in many ways. The help for heroes clothing has gone down a similar route. Completely misses the point and, like you say, a lot of those doing it have never done any military service and probably wouldn’t want their kids too either. More than happy with the UK getting into other country’s business though and would love to see the return of the Empire. Fucking morons

Edited by Alex

Wife was coming home on the bus last night.  Few stops in this old guy gets in.  She said he was early 70s.  Looked and acted pissed.  Sat next to a black family.  She said after 5 mins of him sitting down he turned to them and started racially abusing them.  Wife takes earphones out and looks around, nobody says anything.

So, my wife tells the bloke to shut up or get off the bus as its bang out of order and he is not only offending the family but also her.  Bloke turns around and starts to apologies to her.  She said its not her that needs the apology.  Anyways as the bloke gets off at his stop he apologies to the family and also everyone else.

I am proud of my wife, but WHY the fuck doesnt anyone else, especially the driver say anything?  The driver has communications to depots etc, they can call the police.  It's a fucking joke.

• Like 4

People are generally scared of the reaction they'll get from speaking up. If someone is going to spout racist bile then they could well be the sort of person to attack you for standing up to them. That's why you need the support of the other people on the bus to back your wife up. Though at the very least the driver should have taken charge of the situation.

:lol:

TBF She is a lot calmer.  It takes something like this to make her snap like.  I did tell her she needs to be careful as some fucker could be carrying a blade.  She said he was a little old pissed up bloke and thought she could have him :lol:

4 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Wife was coming home on the bus last night.  Few stops in this old guy gets in.  She said he was early 70s.  Looked and acted pissed.  Sat next to a black family.  She said after 5 mins of him sitting down he turned to them and started racially abusing them.  Wife takes earphones out and looks around, nobody says anything.

So, my wife tells the bloke to shut up or get off the bus as its bang out of order and he is not only offending the family but also her.  Bloke turns around and starts to apologies to her.  She said its not her that needs the apology.  Anyways as the bloke gets off at his stop he apologies to the family and also everyone else.

I am proud of my wife, but WHY the fuck doesnt anyone else, especially the driver say anything?  The driver has communications to depots etc, they can call the police.  It's a fucking joke.

Have Ryanair started doing buses now?