General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

3 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Im after a window cleaner.  Contacted one bloke today. £15 FUCKING QUID he wanted! 8 windows to wash.  £15 BASTARD QUID?!!?

Buy the equipment to do the upstairs windows as well as the bottom. It takes 15 minutes to do your full house and in your case would pay for your equipment with 2 washes and the rest is virtually free except for a bit of detergent and water and 15 to 20 minutes of your time.

6 minutes ago, wolfy said:

Buy the equipment to do the upstairs windows as well as the bottom. It takes 15 minutes to do your full house and in your case would pay for your equipment with 2 washes and the rest is virtually free except for a bit of detergent and water and 15 to 20 minutes of your time.

Not sure about your game changing there Wolf.  £15 sounding much more appealing.

He needs a hoverboard and hotwater tap type solution that takes less of his time, not more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Im after a window cleaner.  Contacted one bloke today. £15 FUCKING QUID he wanted! 8 windows to wash.  £15 BASTARD QUID?!!?

Spoken like a true Yorkshireman! 

I wonder what'll happen when ready cash ceases to be a thing and is all basically digital numbers on a readout, from a card, entirely.

How will the fiddlers manage?

How will the dealers manage?

How will any potential, dishonest person manage to conceal any ill-gotten payments?

Obviously, where there's a will there's a way but it would be interesting to figure out how the average dishonest person is going to side-step it.

Edited by wolfy

53 minutes ago, wolfy said:

I wonder what'll happen when ready cash ceases to be a thing and is all basically digital numbers on a readout, from a card, entirely.

How will the fiddlers manage?

How will the dealers manage?

How will any potential, dishonest person manage to conceal any ill-gotten payments?

Obviously, where there's a will there's a way but it would be interesting to figure out how the average dishonest person is going to side-step it.

For a conspiracy theorist you're not very good at it are you? How do you think billionaires and governments the world over hide their cash? It's not in a big suitcase under the bed 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

For a conspiracy theorist you're not very good at it are you? How do you think billionaires and governments the world over hide their cash? It's not in a big suitcase under the bed 

Tell me about it. Intrigue me.

Just now, Happy Face said:

Gemmill leaves

Goldeena arrives

Goldeena leaves

Gemmill arrives, like Clark bastard Kent

:D I think you're onto something.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

He wears his pants outside his trousers, if that counts.

We are talking about the leggy lad, right?

I like Gemmill. He's sound as a pound.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

@wolfy Depends on the extent to which you're a free thinker ;)

We are only free to think if we have no influence or our heads plugged into the national grid.

It's more difficult than it seems. I think.

2 hours ago, wolfy said:

We are only free to think if we have no influence or our heads plugged into the national grid.

It's more difficult than it seems. I think.

only in the broadest sense of the word.