General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Very popular with the Sweaties.

Look how busy it is here, man:

JS94699057.jpg

(1961). Reminds me of when me dad was telling me about when they used to get the train from Walker there. For some reason they used to take bottles of tea.

Amazing photo, is that from the Council archive? My grandparents moved from Glasgow to Newcastle after the war. Probably thought it was more exotic :lol:

It's from the Chronicle. They've got a massive archive of old photos if you've ever got some time spare. Francis Frith did some good ones too (of Whitley Bay and Tyneside in general).

not having that

he's in the sticks with the culchies :D

For a wee place out in the sticks we have Conor McGregor appearing here on Saturday night. Which comes as an amazement to pretty much everyone.

Aye, I saw that. 1200 angry replies to it inside 27 minutes. :lol:

Looks like McGregor's agent has stitched them up.

Going from Madison Sq Garden to a nightclub in Tyrone in seven days would've been quite some trajectory. :lol:

He's not been gone just not posted

Aye sorry, I know he's been lurking. I have the sense that he's waiting to see the place grind to a halt without him.

The US election period probably wasn't the time to test that theory.

Do Craig, Peasepud, Scottish Mag, Manc Mag, Papa Lazaru, Smooth Operator and his mate know Leazes got banned.  With Alex and Jimbo making relatively recent returns there could be an old school resurgence,

The Grey Man sends his regards but isn't planning a Bobby Ewing style resurrection any time soon, despite knowing the coast is clear.

:lol: A bloke collapsed in front of me on the way up to the station and started fitting on the pavement. It was hoying down and I wasn't going to keep walking. Took an hour for the ambulance, by which time I'd been kneeling in a puddle for the duration. All good in the end though.

:lol: A bloke collapsed in front of me on the way up to the station and started fitting on the pavement. It was hoying down and I wasn't going to keep walking. Took an hour for the ambulance, by which time I'd been kneeling in a puddle for the duration. All good in the end though.

Wow, he's lucky you were there. Impressive dedication.