General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

About what? Although the standard of discussion has improved immeasurably. On the down side, Renton now hates me as CT isn't there to make my points of view seem less annoying in comparison. :lol:

He took a bit of shit for a day in the politics thread (not like that's anything new or anything), then disappeared instead of taking it on the chin as he usually does. The first day he was gone happened to be one of the best on here in ages, with all kinds of banter flying around including a critique of Kim K's rump - a point lots of people made and which I'm guessing he noticed.

He took a bit of shit for a day in the politics thread (not like that's anything new or anything), then disappeared instead of taking it on the chin as he usually does. The first day he was gone happened to be one of the best on here in ages, with all kinds of banter flying around including a critique of Kim K's rump - a point lots of people made and which I'm guessing he noticed.

I remember all that - surprised that's the source of it though...?

Didn't realise he'd been gone that long actually.

What a cunt of a day. Got flashed for speeding and will be getting a £100 fine this morning. Then tonight the wife was cut off at a roundabout, bounced up a kerb, popped her tyre and fucked the wheel alignment on the car

£100? Is that what it is nowadays?

What a cunt of a day. Got flashed for speeding and will be getting a £100 fine this morning. Then tonight the wife was cut off at a roundabout, bounced up a kerb, popped her tyre and fucked the wheel alignment on the car

This is where J69 pops up and gives him a sanctimonious lecture on the dangers of speeding to pedestrians and other roa.......

..... oh. :lol:

Aye, for a first time offence, to avoid points.

You can do it every 3 years

In my defence the baby was having a meltdown in the back seat and I had one eye on her in the rear view mirror going through Heworth. I was pissed off because I know fine well there's a camera there!

Aye, for a first time offence, to avoid points.

Depends how fast you were going rather than if it's your first offence I think.

And then you have three years before you can do it again

I don't get why people get done speeding. In urban areas where there are pedestrians I dont speed, because just why would you? On trunk roads or motorways, if you don't see the signs, the yellow box, or the cop car on the overpass, you're not paying attention and deserve to get done imo.

Cameras on buslanes can fuck right off though.

I got done for the first time driving home from Scotland a couple of months ago.

I was doing 70 in a 60 zone on a country road in the middle of nowhere. Unmarked car behind me.

100 quid fine for that too.

I don't get why people get done speeding. In urban areas where there are pedestrians I dont speed, because just why would you? On trunk roads or motorways, if you don't see the signs, the yellow box, or the cop car on the overpass, you're not paying attention and deserve to get done imo.

I got done by a camera in a van a couple of years ago. First and only time in 23 years of driving. It can happen to the greats, too.

Alright Clarkson, I defy anyone to have this in your ears for ten mins (twice as loud) and maintain zen like attention on the road

https://youtu.be/EkEKdWYvIkM

Oh sweet Jesus, apparently it's okay to speed if you have an infant in the car.

Most people might take extra care when driving around with an infant in the back.

Has J69 got a bairn? You'd think he'd have mentioned it before now